Private Socal Dragstrip Rental | FerrariChat

Private Socal Dragstrip Rental

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by kennyyellow360, Aug 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kennyyellow360

kennyyellow360 Karting

Apr 20, 2004
    The O.C.
    I was just asked to spread the news that there will be a private drag day at cali. speedway on sept 17th(friday). This is a private drag event, pre-registration is required. Here is the link: www.alternativemotoring.com

2. Viper-Annihilator-1000

Aug 3, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Manny
    In just 3 full days, the event has filled nearly half the required slots, so I urge you guys to head over to the site and register today.

There are already a lot of fast cars registered including Vipers, Vettes, Stangs, and more, a lot of which are super charged, turbo charged, or more. There will be plenty of stock cars too for those wanting to pit your car against another stock car to see how it stacks up. We're also hopeing to have at least 2 to 4 bikes show up for those car vs bike grudge matches that many want to see.

This will be a great event to network at as well, and I have met a lot of new good friends and business contacts at similar events, so come out and have some fun.

Who was it that had the kick ass yellow Ferrari at Fontana last time? I didn't get a chance to talk to the owner, so I'd love to see you out there this time.

-M

3. Viper-Annihilator-1000

Aug 3, 2004
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Manny
    Are any Ferrari's going to sign up? Kenny?

-M