Public Enemy #1 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Public Enemy #1

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Nibblesworth, Mar 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    1.The SV on the side (which stands for Sport Veloce) is a factory paint scheme Allans initials are AF

2.I think there are some photos of him on here somewhere

2. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    Bugger!!! I thought AllanLambo was actually Sid Vicious, that explained the SV on the side of the tractor to me...damn!! :)

Guys that argue on the internet amuse me because quite often they are found out to be frauds and have very pathetic lives and use the internet to make themselves feel bigger and more important than they are.

My use is for information and to keep in touch with friends and to that end it has saved me heaps in repairs on my OHOS :)

John

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Nibbly, my job is to limit personal attacks. If you get into a p!ssfest anywhere on the site, well then, thats when moderators have to step in.

If you would do so much as a favor as to NOT get involed in such, then post what ever your little heart desires.

And BTW, I think you add to the site when you are not talking about someone else's personal life. Varity is great.

4. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan

Lets see, unattractive? Well maybe, but my wife doesnt think so. Moneyhungry? ABSOLUTELY! Bald? Hardly. Fat, well i could lose a few pounds, but not really.

5. allanlambo

allanlambo F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2002
    Maui
    Full Name:
    Allan
    Ill take the tractor comment as a compliment coming from a guy who drives a 308GT4, a car i wouldnt give to a redheaded stepchild.

6. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    The only purpose this thread is serving is to continue the flame war from the Mustang thread (which I locked).

Nibbles: Joe V is right.

7. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Wayne, you are correct.

I said in the last post:

Think of it this way, if someone new wanted to join the board and was browsing the threads, what would they think? Which type of people would it promote to join and which type would it promote to not join? DO IT FOR FCHAT.