Puerto Banus, Spain | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Puerto Banus, Spain

Discussion in 'Europe' started by modena, May 26, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GabyTR

GabyTR Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2005
    Spain
    the bugatti was the same on this thread, Assomb¡ :D

2. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Two Enzos.. I cant wait to go to Marbella

3. giago

giago Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Giago
    Was it rosso corsa??
    Where did you saw it, and who was driving it??
    It is a shame you didn't had your camera.

I'm here in Puerto Banús right now, and I will be until august.
    The last Sunday I met with the Club guys, amazing people I had great fun.

I have seen 2 SLR's 3 Gallardos, 1 Gallardo Spyder, 2 Enzos, 2 Murcielagos, many ferraris porsches astons this place is just amazing. The other day I followed one of the gallardos, Nice car but for my taste it lack's of passion, plus I think it is too audish on the inside.

Cianc where are you from??

4. cianc1

cianc1 Rookie

Jun 1, 2006
    me im from ireland........pity im back there now.....ill be back at the end of august though...

where did you meet with them?? at toni dallis?

it was a challenge stradale with the stripe down the middle.....i like the whole stripped down interior myself though. no idea who drove it...

its easy to see all those cars there cos theyre all posers and drive their cars around all night

5. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Im here now..
    i arrived the other day and 10 minutes after we left the airport a red enzo, uk plate, drove past us!
    in the port last night there was a yellow murcielago and a silver koenigsegg
    i havent seen the enzo since though

giago, where did you see all those? also, what cars were at the meet on sunday?

6. giago

giago Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Giago
    I saw the koenigsegg yesterday too.
    I was in the port. One of the enzo's I saw had plates from Holland, and the driver was the same guy than the lamborghini gallardo spyder.
    and I saw another lambo gallardo spyder black with beige interior, and a superamerica.

On the meeting well I don't remember exactly but we were like 7 or 8 cars.

Also today I saw the yellow lambo, it has plates from england.

I just see too many cars to remember LOL

7. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    I was in Marbella yesterday and there is a Mercedes dealer that has 2 Gallardo Spiders in the showroom. One white with black and white interior and the other black with brown interior.

8. qjess

qjess Rookie

Jul 31, 2006
    Hi, I'm not a Ferrari buff but just got back from Marbella/Puerto Banus - saw lots of Ferraris but was interested in finding out who was the owner of a beautiful black one with the private plate "LAZIO"?

Any ideas? - sorry don't know the model!!!

9. qjess

qjess Rookie

Jul 31, 2006
    Ooops -shows what I know - husband's just told me it was dark blue not black! (Was night time!)

10. LittleBro

LittleBro Formula 3

Jul 7, 2004
    Herts, UK
    Full Name:
    Woody
    The plates on the SLR look to be UK issued Diplomatic plates! I wouldnt mind working in the Diplomatic Services is thats what you get as a company car!!

11. cianc1

cianc1 Rookie

Jun 1, 2006
    Either would I........where can I join?....lol

12. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    There was an Enzo at the Port on Saturday. Licence plate was 'ENZO F1'. I think it was from Hungary. Also saw an SLR that day.

13. ferrariKP

ferrariKP F1 Rookie

Jul 29, 2004
    BKK/ LOS
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    This place is mini-MONACO to me!!

Nice place to see Exotics!

14. Jaz

Jaz Formula Junior

Jun 26, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    JAZ

I was there on the wednesday and saw them both together racing down the side streets outside Glam.

15. enriqueramallo

enriqueramallo Formula Junior

Oct 8, 2005
    Marbella, Spain.
    Full Name:
    Enrique Ramallo
    #65 enriqueramallo, Aug 28, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi, I am Enrique Ramallo, Ferrari Owners Club of Andalucia Public Relations.

You are in true, Puerto Banus and Marbella is a very special place to see exotic cars, principally Ferrari.

I add some pictures from Enzo F1 plate number, and anothers Ferraris from our club.

We meet ALL sundays in Toni Dalli´s Restaurant, we drive cars and go to lunch (a lot of sundays to Puerto Banus), so Ferrari Chat Users and Owners are invited to come with us.

Thank you very much for your interest.

Enrique Ramallo.
    http://www.ferrariclubandalucia.com
    [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    I was there a few weeks ago and I didn't have time to go to the Sunday owners meet. I did see the Enzo in the port though. Thank you for the pictures and the invitation, Enrique. Next time I'm in Marbella I will defenitely go to the meet.

17. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    Wherever this place is, it seems like it's worth a visit... MARK

18. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    I just spent a week in San Pedro near Puerto Banus.
    The place is crazy, I've never seen so many Bentley Conti GT's in one place.
    Some of the bars are fun, Olivia Valera, 80 euros for 2 gin tonics and a water :eek:

19. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
  20. stocky

stocky Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2005
    Bolton , England.
    Full Name:
    Andy
    wow this place is unbeliavable , been staying in torromelinos for 10 days now and been to puerto banus 4 times , saturdays seem to be the best days , this place is crazy , seen about 20 360,s spiders and coupes , 15 430,s mostly spiders , on saturday night a black mclaren mercedes slr with a uk number plate - 55 reg - 3-4 gallardo spiders and 1 yellow murcielago , loads of corvettes,hummers,escalades,cayennes,sl 500,sl55 amg,bentley gt, 5-6 rolls royces,the silver 360 spider is still there that is on the first page , if you can get there by car i suggest driving out towards estepona on the dual carriage way , A7 its called , you then see ferrari of marbella dealership linked in with bentley/aston martin/maserati/range rover dealership , well worth a look,the guy there showed me around , the showroom only holds about 5 cars but the service bays hold around 8 cars, plenty to see , silver superamerica being serviced with carbon brakes,612 being serviced, a great place, if you are staying in costa del sol then go to puerto banus , you wont be dissaponted.

21. AntonioMora

AntonioMora F1 Rookie

Jul 27, 2004
    Malaga (España)
    Full Name:
    Antonio Mora Romero
    #71 AntonioMora, Sep 11, 2006
  22. AntonioMora

AntonioMora F1 Rookie

Jul 27, 2004
    Malaga (España)
    Full Name:
    Antonio Mora Romero
    #74 AntonioMora, Sep 11, 2006
  23. stocky

stocky Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2005
    Bolton , England.
    Full Name:
    Andy
    nice pics , i also saw some of these cars , its a fantastic place , i also looked up the ferrari andalucia website and went to benalmadena harbour on 3/9/06
    to meet up with them , by the time i got to the harbour all the ferraris were parked up and there wasnt anyone around ,( i guess they had all gone onto a boat nearby) there were some fantastic ferraris there including a blue superamerica , black 612 with blacked out windows and black wheels , and blacked out rear lights with an english number plate 21GF , a blue 328 GTS and various 360,s and 430,s , a good turnout , i,m glad i was staying so close to the event and got some great photos. cant wait to go back.