Purosangue Option List and Order Guide PDFs | FerrariChat

Purosangue Option List and Order Guide PDFs

Discussion in 'Purosangue' started by GameBuoy, Mar 1, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GameBuoy

GameBuoy Rookie

Oct 21, 2021
    Coral Gables, FL
    Can someone please share the option list PDF and order guide PDF. Region doesn't matter.

Would like to start working on my spec without having to go to dealer...

2. GameBuoy

GameBuoy Rookie

Oct 21, 2021
    Coral Gables, FL
    Just popping this back up as really hoping to get a hold of the order guide and MODIS list as I'm in the process of spec'ing mine now.

Feel free to DM me and appreciate the help...

3. GameBuoy

GameBuoy Rookie

Oct 21, 2021
    Coral Gables, FL
    Thank you, David!

4. DavidJames1

DavidJames1 Formula 3

Mar 6, 2010
    Bangkok, Thailand

Attached Files:

5. GameBuoy

GameBuoy Rookie

Oct 21, 2021
    Coral Gables, FL
    And another big thank you!

6. GameBuoy

GameBuoy Rookie

Oct 21, 2021
    Coral Gables, FL
    The Purosangue is a fun car to spec because it truly can take any color - the elegant metallics to the sporty reds, blues and yellow. Whereas I think the Roma looks best in metallic colors and not reds/sporty colors while the 296 looks great in sporty colors and less so in metallics. The Purosangue can wear them both well with your choice to go more sporty or elegant...

Anyway, in going through the different paint colors and spending time with my dealer, I'm wondering if anyone has a list of what colors are included in each paint category as I know they have added additional colors that aren't on the older price lists, special equipment lists or personalizzazione document.

Was wondering if anyone had an up-to-date list of what colors are in PNCC (Classic), PNTA (Additional), PNTH (Historical), PNTN (Special), PNT0 (2 Layer Special), and PNTC (Vintage)? Not interested in PNTM as it just seems wrong to paint a Ferrari with Maserati colors despite Rosso Trifonale looking quite nice...

I'm looking for a darker metallic red that isn't $35k+ and it's seeming hard to find... Seems like you can go Rosso Corsa, Mugello, the oranges, or RC Metalizzatto for a reasonable sum and then it jumps to $35k+ for Rosso Fuoco, Portofino, Fiorano, etc. Though it does seem like Rosso California is in the mid-range but I worry it's too dark...

7. wrs

wrs F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 11, 2015
    Lakeway, Texas
    Full Name:
    William
  8. cpd1

cpd1 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2015
    CT
    Full Name:
    C
    How about Rubino Micalizzato 324? Dark burgundy, 2 layer paint. I saw an F8 in that color, it looked awesome and if you are going for a more understated look, it works well.
    See post here for a Speciale in that color
    On the basis that most colors even the previously free metallic are now $12,487, the 2 layer paints are "only $4k more...
    Rosso Libano another darker option, looks really good but it might be a 3 layer.

9. Bernie B

Bernie B Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 6, 2020
    Chicago, IL Area
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Does anyone know if the options contained in the Design Pack have changed? I received my final production picture and the external trim does not look like it is gloss black. I did not option any external CF. However, the pic makes it look like the lower body trim and wheel arches might be CF. It could just be lighting. However, I would love to see the current Design Pack items.

10. Kmaaq

Kmaaq Formula Junior

Jul 26, 2019
    Full Name:
    Khalid Mohammed ALQattan
    Rubino mica at my dealer
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Next to Rosso Imola (why didn't I take a better pic?)

cpd1, ACW44 and SVCalifornia like this.
  11. GameBuoy

GameBuoy Rookie

Oct 21, 2021
    Coral Gables, FL
    I have to say that looks pretty nice. Though I am a bit worried about how dark it is.

Anyone have any pics of good looking cars in Rosso California? I have not see any in-person and find very few online...

12. Griffon83

Griffon83 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2016
    Greece
    Full Name:
    Nassos
    2015 Ferrari California T Stock # 6057 for sale near Lake Park, FL | FL Ferrari Dealer (drivingemotions.com)

Maranello Egham - Official Ferrari Dealer on X: "Ferrari GTC4 Lusso T | 2017 | Finished in Rosso California with Cuoio Interior | What are your thoughts? #Ferrari #FerrariUK #GTC4LussoT #MaranelloSales https://t.co/E0ycNgnaPt" / X

13. EWasserman

EWasserman Rookie

Jun 11, 2024
    Full Name:
    Emmet Wasserman
  14. EWasserman

EWasserman Rookie

Jun 11, 2024
    Full Name:
    Emmet Wasserman
    Did anyone ever send you some pdfs? If so can you send my way?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

15. JDT

JDT Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 16, 2020
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    JT
    I created a folder you can download the docs from the link below if you need them.
    DropBox Link