Quattroporte - metallic black | FerrariChat

Quattroporte - metallic black

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Kewpie, Oct 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kewpie

Kewpie Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    canada
    Full Name:
    !
    #1 Kewpie, Oct 2, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Saw it today in person. Very nice. highlights the lines... love the way the light dances on it. amazing! i would not get this high maintenance color though. black int is not my taste either. drove it a bit. need more time to explore it.

for those who thought it looks like a buick in pic - yes it does on those picture, BUT not in person. the lines are stunning. it would be very difficult to mistaken it as a buick in person.

look at the picture i took, perhaps you will find that mine better showcase the car's line.
    shown: Ferrari/Maserati of Vancouver, 2002 Maserati Coupe, 2005 QP.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. VROOM!!!

VROOM!!! Formula 3

Feb 11, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Armen
    That picture really brins out the lines... nice!

3. gentry

gentry Guest

size wise, how does it compare to the 7 series and S class in the front drivers compartment?

4. Kewpie

Kewpie Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    canada
    Full Name:
    !
    i would say it feels smaller than both the S and 7, i might be wrong as i was sitting really upright, and as well the black interior makes it smaller than all the other S and 7 i have been in.

having said that, it feels closer to a 5/E/A6 compartment sizewise to me.

5. gentry

gentry Guest

ACK! I guess I should just follow through with my previous appointment and go look at the damned thing. I REALLY want a sedan, but it appears that a coupe is probably where I will end up going (Cont. GT perhaps).

6. dave_fonz_164

dave_fonz_164 Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Davide Giuseppe F.
    gorgeous car, cant wait to see on on the road

7. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    #7 damcgee, Oct 2, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Kewpie

Kewpie Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    canada
    Full Name:
    !
    yes, but i dont think you can read.
    if you see one in person and you still think it looks like a buick, then you may post this again.

9. bdog

bdog Formula Junior

Jul 10, 2004
    The buck look like a supermodel who as eating nothing but Mcydee's for year where as the Quattroporte is that supermodel

10. kizdan

kizdan F1 Veteran

Dec 31, 2003
    I just spent all of last weekend driving around a Quattroporte. It is an awesome car, the sportiest luxury car I have ever driven - by a long shot.

11. rossofiorano355

rossofiorano355 Karting

Dec 22, 2003
    NOLA - Bham
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I was fortunate to be in Dallas a few weeks ago when Boardwalk Ferrari took delivery of their first Quattroporte. Spent some time looking it over while still in service for post-delivery details. I see what you see in the attached photos and understand your opinion if these photos are you point of reference. Take it from me - in person it looks nothing like a Buick.

12. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    Why do you insist on making this comparison? Please explain what it is you are trying to imply? (besides the obvious lame port hole arguement)

13. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    I work at a buick chevy hummer dealership and trust me a buick doesn't look like the quattroporte at all in person. I have seen 3 quattroportes and none have looked like the 100 park ave. i have seen.
    Erik

14. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    other than the port holes, there is no similarities