Question: my.ferrari.com | FerrariChat

Question: my.ferrari.com

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by boogie, Oct 19, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. boogie

boogie Karting

Mar 4, 2016
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Keith
    I bring my car in to my dealer for annual service at this time every year. I noticed on my.ferrari.com a service appointment this past February when the car was in my garage for the winter. It's clearly not my appointment.

Problem is, now Ferrari won't allow a new entry until December for an oil change as they think one was done in February. The car will obviously reflect when the oil change was really done last in October of last year. The erroneous appointment was chalked up to an "administrative glitch." Dealer promises to do the oil change anyway, presumably without Ferrari paying for it right away.

There must be a story behind this. Any ideas?

2. klinkman

klinkman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Take the gift and thank the dealer. As an added bonus, another oil change in Feb!

(I know your post was on a different subject, why did the admin glitch happen - but as my best friend used to say to me about glitches with his Ferrari, "hey, it's Italian. . .")

3. gobble

gobble Formula 3
    Owner Regional Sponsor

Jan 29, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Ferrarifobs.com
    At least you can get into My Ferrari. I've been trying to register for two weeks and still don't have access even though they told me on Monday they reviewed my ownership documentation and everything is good. Their website is terrible.

Ash Patel likes this.