Questionable pictures on Ferrari Challenge Brochure | FerrariChat

Questionable pictures on Ferrari Challenge Brochure

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by PeterS, Mar 27, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I received the invitation for the S.Cal Ferrari Challenge this week. A couple of the pictures caught my eye:

1) Cover

Red Enzo with a blurred background crossing over the double yellow.

2) Back page

Two ferrari's passing a slower Ferrari on a solid yellow, approaching the top of a hill that is blind!

2. carmaster

carmaster Karting

Jan 13, 2004
    Boston/ Portland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    scan the images.

3. WCH

WCH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 16, 2003
    I am sad to admit that I can imagine some nitwit winning a judgment in the millions against Ferrari based upon the theory that Ferrari encouraged owners to drive on the wrong side of the street.

Last night I saw posted, in the entry to a very nice Rancho Mirage restaurant, a sign warning that some foods may cause cancer. Why not have patrons sign a waiver? Really, we have all lost our minds.

4. LA Swede

LA Swede Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2003
    SoCal
    when is the So-Cal Challenge. It sounds like you are saying you got the invite this week, not that the Race is this week. Do you have a date handy? I assume its at Cal. Speedway, right?

5. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    this Challenge Rally is 8/8 through 8/11 and starts at Coachella Valley, CA and stops in Santa Barbara and ends in Carmel. The four day event is $5250. I'll try to make time to scan and post the picks.

6. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    Too true.

7. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    ".. lost our minds"

How about Mitsu commercial where the guys are (on the highway) throwing junk out of the back of a truck in front of two new cars. Then they post a caption that says something like "See what happens"... WTF???