Radio Controlled Ferrari F2002 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Radio Controlled Ferrari F2002

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by ferrarigr, Jan 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrarigr

ferrarigr Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Athens,Greece
    Full Name:
    Yiannis GR

Yes I got in now....I saw this on the Tamiya web site...but...(is always a but)..The receiver on this one is first heavy for the car then its faaar too big to fit it anywhere on the car......

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I'm fairly unexperienced with these R/C cars, so I'm trying to do it by the book. And in the manual there are pictures of where this thing is supposed to go. Looked ok to me.

Anyway, I'm open to alternates. Any suggestions?

BTW: What does "digital proportional" mean? My other F1 R/C car lists that as one of its RC's big advantages.

3. ferrarigr

ferrarigr Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Athens,Greece
    Full Name:
    Yiannis GR

Well now this is a car you have to spray RED.....
    I actually got the FW24 body and I painted red for realistic look of my Ferrari and it looks great...but I only use this body for my crash tests

4. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Here is my 2WD 2002 1/10 R/C car.

Jack, are you ready for the challenge?

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    #30 Chiaro_Slag, Jan 19, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Can you match 30 mph and 180 degree powerslide turns?

You might be stronger, but I might outrun ya...

7. ferrarigr

ferrarigr Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Athens,Greece
    Full Name:
    Yiannis GR
    This is not a Tamiya is it?????

8. ferrarigr

ferrarigr Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Athens,Greece
    Full Name:
    Yiannis GR
    I can give you all the data and the items that I have on mine in few days as everything is packed for traveling.I'm going back home in two days so I'll give you all the Motor specs and what type of Receiver to use and Esc as well...Now the digital proportional is what normaly comes on the Transmiter.Example the Futaba Attack 2DR Digital Proportional R/C System see on web site http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=421_36_47&products_id=2710

Actually this is another very very good web site...It takes longer to get the stuff but they got lots and lots of goodies to take care of business.
    Sorry I can help you out much with the electronics.I know my self the basic to run my Ferrari's up to 50mph...hehehehehe

9. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I'd be delighted if you could give me some specs on the transmitter/receiver you used in your car. Thanks!

The one shown below is not a Tamyia, it is a semi assembled Carisma model. Easy to put together, came with everything in it. Basically the opposite of a Tamyia kit, for better or worse.

10. ferrarigr

ferrarigr Formula 3

Jan 13, 2004
    Athens,Greece
    Full Name:
    Yiannis GR
    I will send you as much info I know...I have 2 long flights tomorrow to go to South Africa.
    Looks great the model you have ...Very Good detail I have to say...The only thing that I want to find or make my self is the side mirrors...Not easy task.

11. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Not sure you can see them, but my model has the side mirrors (Vodafone logo). Have a safe trip!