ragged out 308 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ragged out 308

Discussion in '308/328' started by yesod, Jan 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    well said MikeD!
    ( EDIT) you made such a good point that i have to add that , yes if you want a classic TRANS AM , Z28 , Mopar ect YOU BETTER KNOW HOW TO WORK ON IT, AND HOW STUFF WORKS!!!! because very few places will even touch and older car due to liability and time factors. dont get me wrong some of this new stuff is cool. i have friends that just love to plug in the laptop and fiddle with the computer on the car and play with the fuel injection. i have enough of gee whizz stuff working on jets all day, i dont want to argue with a cars ECU when i get home. when i get my fcar, i will drive it, when it breaks i will fix it. this mentallity of you cant drive it or it will be worth xxxx or yyyy $$$$$........ i could care less. wake up people get your dreams now, we aint going to have all this oil forever. nice 67 to 73 muscle cars are MORE THAN A 308 ALL DAY LONG ....... and we the normal people have them . i sold a 1970 Z28 for over 25k a few years ago.look what RAM AIR trans ams and Shelby Mustangs go for. for what we can get most Mondails and 3x8 whatevers for , they are a great " bang for the buck". get your ferrari, drive it , smile ........ repeat. ( i feel better now )

2. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Good, I am glad it is not a real 308 in that kind of shape.