Raikkonen Needs His A$$ Kicked !! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Raikkonen Needs His A$$ Kicked !!

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by tifosi69, Mar 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. beast

beast F1 World Champ

May 31, 2003
    Lewisville, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Guess

No an AMC motor in the back of that turd would be more reliable than what they have this year. I find it real ironic that Ilmor has not been able to put a finger on the issues with this engine. One miniute we hear that the valve seats are comming loose from the head, Then it says that they had a bad batch of pistons. And to top all things off Norburg H. of MB says that Ilmor produced an modification that MB did not approve of and that is the reason.

Talk about a team that is in a total state of chaos right now.

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Agreed.

I found the recent interview with Haug very telling: He said the engine AND the car are flawed. In the politically over correct world of F1 people politely don't point the finger at the other side. But Haug finally did. Either an act of desperation or he is speaking the truth.

3. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    I don't care what is wrong, just fix the damn thing! Throw the car off a cliff and start over. New Body work/tires/engine/chassis/ whatever it takes. I am as Ferrari blind as anyone can be {Trust me, I am a very big fan}, but I'm getting tires of the romp. You know when you and your lady are heading off to bed.... You know you will be done first and she will have to "help herself" in the bathroom, before you even get into the room. For once, I would just like to almost make it close. Ya know?

4. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Maybe they should try eight cylinders less to break and less friction,oh sorry i forgot two valves per cyclinder,may suit there bodywork and cool the motor,
    poor chap's must be working 24 hour day to sort this at ilmor,they need a beer,

cheers
    Dale.