ralf out for 2-3 months | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ralf out for 2-3 months

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by ross, Jun 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Exactly.

2. Apex

Apex Rookie

Dec 1, 2003
    Holding Irvine up as anyexample for replication is indeed silly...

Irvine learnt little from the incident you cite, ask mr Burti...

3. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    Erik,

At no time have I said I wished death upon anyone... that was a quote posted by JohnT I think is the screen name. My only references of death have been, and please do check if you feel the need, sorrow towards Gulf War vets, that people racing on public streets do not injure anyone, and maybe a reference to the 63 Rolls I hope to bring back to life. I have made comparisons to collisions and relations with track marshalls. When I stated he should get what's coming to him I always backed it up with an ontrack collision statement and the his reaction to those that judge him. My references to JPM have been, with the recent injury, a move that will make RS almost have to move to another team. This thread is about RS and an injury, and unfortunately on Fchat way too many opinions fly into talk that are completely related to nothing... Imperial83 might be a kid who was born in 83? So instead of single handedly going after him, if you want to get into an indepth conversation with him perhaps private message may be a better source or start a thread on driver behavior and ask him to contribute.

Do you want to share your opinion on what are the reactions of the RS injury?

Admiral,

Here is one source for the JPM/RS run-ins...
    http://www.jv-world.com/EN/Formula_1_2001/Breaking_News/page_21_2288.shtml
    The 2003 season preview in F1 mag also goes into this... " I never even spoke to him," JPM on RS. Obviously a good way to ruin team chemistry and force the team to wade favor into one direction.

As for the murder charge on JPM put on JV, check any 2001 September F1 publication... here is a net link...
    http://bar.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=1025&p=2&stid=8130927

RocketBoy

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    In typical Mr. 20% style (or lack thereof) Willi Weber is considering suing the doctor's at Methodist hospital for overlooking Ralf's fractures.

Can you say greedy?

5. Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2003
    Uhh, this is old news.

And no, I'd sue them too. They put him at risk of paraplegia (or worse).