Ralphs Cars | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Ralphs Cars

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by msdesignltd, Feb 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lusso123

Lusso123 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 18, 2010
    NY
    Full Name:
    Marshall Buck

Admiral, you most certainly did a fantastic and perfect restoration. Thank you for picking a point in time and doing it the right way; you deserved every point. I saw your car at PB that year. I've been going since 1989. I don't watch many car videos now - there are so very many, and most are poorly done. However....I was curious, and have just watched the video of you and your Mondial, and it was excellent! Very enjoyable. You did s superb job of narration & explanation....far better than most TV car show hosts. And, whoever shot the footage, and did the editing deserves high praise. The production values were truly top notch - again better than on most TV shows.
    Three lessons here:
    1) This is how a vintage car, especially a race car should be restored, and it's great that it still gets run.
    2) Important history and various aspects were properly conveyed.
    3) This is how a car video should be done; superb footage, audio, narration, and editing.

TTR likes this.
  2. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017

What a great video. Thank you for sharing. Your passion is very obvious. And, thank you for serving our great country.

3. Admiral Goodwrench

Admiral Goodwrench Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2005
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    Full Name:
    Robert Phillips
  4. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    One of best video of Petrolicious, specially when the car stop front the sea.

5. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 F1 Veteran

May 14, 2017