Random thought: why aren't we 'spotted' more often? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Random thought: why aren't we 'spotted' more often?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by GrigioGuy, Mar 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nick R

Nick R Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2004
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Nick R
    I vote that Tillman gets us tickets to the ballgame as well and we have beer and hotdogs! Just kidding. So who wants to start the thread?

2. khayes

khayes Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Kelly Hayes
    I just spent Monday through Wednesday in the DFW area and the only Ferrari's that I saw were locked up at the dealerships. I put almost 1,000 miles on my car and drove all over town. I guess the weather kept you guys from bringing out the cars this week. I'll be in San Diego next week, I bet a see a few Ferrari's in that town.

3. Nick R

Nick R Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2004
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Nick R
    khayes,

Sorry you missed me. I had my car out yesterday on 121, 635, 35 and the tollway for about 3 hours from 2 to 5 pm.

Nick

4. GrigioGuy

GrigioGuy Splenda Daddy
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 26, 2001
    E ' ' '/ F
    Full Name:
    Trailer Swift
    Well, I was all over the north central end of the Metromess on Monday. My car blends in, though :)

You should have given us a yell, we're always up for lunch or something

5. Nick R

Nick R Formula Junior

Jan 15, 2004
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Nick R
    Tillman,

BTW have fun at the ballgame today! Also, it looks like next Thursday or Friday for the lunch get together.

Nick

6. khayes

khayes Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Kelly Hayes
    I'm pretty sure I have seen Nick's car a time or two on previous trips. I live in Austin but have a remote office in Southlake. I usually stay in Grapevine and commute between customers in Ft. Worth and Dallas. I see more Ferrari's in Southlake than anywhere else Texas. I'll let you guys know when I head back up there next.

I stopped by Lamborghini of Dallas after hours and peeked through the glass after doing a company team building outing at the TBC Karting. Our San Diego office took first, our Austin office took second, our Dallas office took third and the Houston and Pittsburgh offices just had fun.

7. khayes

khayes Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Kelly Hayes
    I just spent two days in San Diego and saw four 550's, one 355 and one 360. That is 6 more cars than I saw in Dallas last week.

I think the difference is the weather. It was a perfect 72 degrees and sunny in San Diego.