RARE FIND Genuine Ferrari 360 BLANK Key - Compatible with other Ferrari models! | FerrariChat

RARE FIND Genuine Ferrari 360 BLANK Key - Compatible with other Ferrari models!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Drestless, Jan 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    #1 Drestless, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Up on sale is a genuine Ferrari 360 BLANK UNCUT original old stock Ferrari key. You can't find this anywhere.

This is new, never used. Asking $850 but open to reasonable offers.

Please do your research before offering. Even the CUT 360 keys are worth up to $300 in the marketplace. CUT meaning useless. This is UNCUT aka blank key. You cannot find this anywhere online for sale. There's one sold more than a year ago from Greece for $600! It's much rare now. Checkout this Ebay sold link below.
    http://www.ebay.ph/itm/151895699776

Compatible with following models too.
    F355 Berlinetta
    F355 GTS
    F355 Spider
    F512 M
    F50
    550 Maranello
    355 F1 Berlinetta
    355 F1 GTS
    355 F1 Spider
    456M GT
    456M GTA
    360 Modena
    360 Spider
    550 Barchetta Pininfarina
    360 Chalenge
    575M Maranello
    Enzo
    Challenge Stradale
    Superamerica

Thanks for viewing!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 4respy

4respy Formula Junior

Aug 15, 2014
    los angeles
    Full Name:
    steve
    insane

Jedi likes this.
  3. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    #3 Drestless, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Please do your research before offering. Even the CUT 360 keys are worth up to $300 in the marketplace. CUT meaning useless. This is UNCUT aka blank key. You cannot find this anywhere online for sale. There's one sold more than a year ago from Greece for $600! It's much rare now.

Checkout this old Ebay link below that was sold.
    Ferrari 360 Key Blank F355 GTS F512 M F40 550 Maranelo F1 456M GT GTA 575M ENZO | eBay

Offers welcome but low-ball offers will be ignored. Thanks guys!

4. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    #4 Drestless, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    To clarify, this is not a plastic key which is what you get from dealerships if you ask for a spare. This is exactly the same key you got for your 360. This is the key that comes with a brand new 360, the only difference is it's UNCUT meaning you can get a lock smith to CUT it for your car and have a nice spare key as if you received it when you bought the 360 new. It can even replace your old dull 360 key.

Below is what the dealership provides when you order a spare (first photo) and this 360 key being sold (second photo). It's plastic and not made of metal. This listing is for the original 360 key which is not plastic. It's a bit heavy like your current 360 key compared to plastic.

Thanks guys! I'm open to offers but bear in mind even CUT keys of the original 360 are selling up to $300. This is UNCUT genuine metal (not plastic) 360 blank key.

5. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Not to rain on your parade but I needed a 360 spare and I gave my VIN to my dealer and paid $247 and got a cut key just like the silver one in your ad. This was 3 months ago.

Now, if you don't have a VIN or want to use the 360 key for another model then you have the only game in town but I just wanted to clarify that before someone makes a mistake.

6. yelcab

yelcab F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2001
    San Carlos, CA
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Le
  7. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Jam - the photo I sent you (first photo here), is a 355 (specifically a 95) key blank. If you order a 360, that's not what will be provided - that's only a 95 355 blank (with light)

8. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    #8 Drestless, Jan 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    Yup I learned this waaaaay after posting that Ferrari of NA started to sell genuine 360 keys again. Hence, I stopped bumping it for sale anymore. I paid top dollar for this key several years ago (I guess when Ferrari stopped for a moment to issue original 360 duplicates) from an Fchat member.

I think the market for this will be overseas where other Ferrari dealers may not be supplying the keys anymore. I'll post this in Ebay and find the proper buyer overseas who don't have access to a Ferrari dealership that provides the same key. Or just keep it for me or wait until Ferrari NA dealers stop selling them again like what happened several years ago when I bought this key. Very low supply years ago, not now apparently.

I'm surprised some folks resurrected this thread that I stopped bumping for almost a month now. I don't know maybe an admin can delete this thread? Thanks.

9. steveandtracy

steveandtracy Rookie

Nov 13, 2016
    LA's Miracle Mile
    Full Name:
    Steve S
    Not sure if the information is outlined elsewhere on the forum or not. Can only state, that as a newer member who has searched 360 key, blank, etc. I just noticed to check the dealer. Many sources out there do not address that as an option. So I found this a very useful and expense saving thread. Delete if needed, just wanted to say thanks and let you know it had at least one more purpose left in it! Thanks all.

10. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    I guess there's always pros with anything. Glad to know that what I learned the hard way, helped somebody else. :)

11. Ninzi

Ninzi Karting

Jan 11, 2018
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Robert O'Malley
    Do you still have the key for sale?

12. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    You're welcome. Glad you found that useful.

13. Ninzi

Ninzi Karting

Jan 11, 2018
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Robert O'Malley
    Jam do you still have the key for sale?
    Robert

14. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    02360spider likes this.
  15. Ninzi

Ninzi Karting

Jan 11, 2018
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Robert O'Malley
    Thanks Andy, i recently picked up two similar keys on eBay for $150 each however they have the prancing horse as opposed to the emblem on that key.
    When I am home in 3 weeks I shall go to the dealer and inquire.
    Thanks

16. Ninzi

Ninzi Karting

Jan 11, 2018
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Robert O'Malley
    Ha, the yello key is the one ( actually 2) that I just puri.
    Thanks just the same.
    Robert

17. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO
    Seriously that much ? I have a blank key also. Was given to me by an ex girlfriend. Maybe I also need to sell it as its being replaced by a 488 key :)

18. Ninzi

Ninzi Karting

Jan 11, 2018
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Robert O'Malley
    Hello Angelo let me know as I plan on going to the dealer in two weeks and buying two keys as they are selling them again. Send me a picture if you have and what you are asking for it should you decide to sell. Thanks, Robert

19. Ninzi

Ninzi Karting

Jan 11, 2018
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Robert O'Malley
    Does anyone have a 360 ( original) blank/uncut key available?

20. Ninzi

Ninzi Karting

Jan 11, 2018
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Robert O'Malley
    Does anyone have a 360 ( original) blank/uncut key available?