ray segale vs. radiator fan/oil changeout/weber tubes plugged... | FerrariChat

ray segale vs. radiator fan/oil changeout/weber tubes plugged...

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by groovzilla, Feb 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. groovzilla

groovzilla Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    seattle, wa.
    Full Name:
    william
    had a great couple of days visiting with ray segale who was in town working on his clients cars...

he had the time to get mine in the shop and after all the trouble shooting with the right radiator fan determined that the fan itself was toast..$700 fan from ferrari just doidn't sit well with ray so he suggested the $80 MG fan which is identical...

ray also plugged the 2 weber balance tubes that were broken and causing exhaust leak..he did an oil change and replaced the synthetic with pertroleum oil and adjusted my clutch...he also spent time de-leaning my carbs..

all said and told the bill was $458...

nothing like having a smile on your face after paying the bill...long time since that's happened...

kei....nice meeting you at ray's shop...we'll get together for a beer soon..

william ceriale

2. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Although I haven't met Ray personally he did do the last 30k on my car for the previous owner. It runs great and hasn't skipped a beat.

If you want to rebrush your OEM fan you can do so with slightly modified brushes for a Pantera fan. They are readily available and inexpensive.
    I have the P/N and source if you are interested.

DJ