Reading May 17th-whose going | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Reading May 17th-whose going

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by JoeZaff, May 5, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    #51 wetpet, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I love chris's car. here is a pick he took of me. Interior is a little small though. We had to remove the lower driver's seat cushion to get me into it. I'm actually sitting on the floor of the car without the cushion in this shot. He won pebble last year if i am not mistaken. He is not local. Great guy with great stories can't wait to see him up ther. Sounds like there will be quite a few nice cars. Hope the weather cooperates.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mdsassaman

mdsassaman Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2006
    Reading, PA
    Full Name:
    Mike Sassaman
    #52 mdsassaman, May 16, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
    Arrive between 10 AM and 2PM. Location is Route 422 in Exeter Township Near Shelbourne Road intersection. It is East of Reading located at the Reading Country Club.

3. MovieCarMania

MovieCarMania Karting

May 3, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    Full Name:
    Rodney
    I can't wait. I have a lot of nice cars that I am bringing to the show. See you all there. Hope the weather cooperates.

Rodney - Movie Car Mania

4. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

#54 dm_n_stuff, May 16, 2009
  5. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

LINK TO LOCATION

6. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

I have been assured by the owner of the GTO that it will be there, rain or shine.

7. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey Guys,
    I'm back from the honeymoon...what a great time (haha)... and the NEW wife has kindly let me out Sunday, lucky me!!

Haven't been able to keep up with the Reading event details and wanted to see if any one has an itinerary of the events and times??

Thanks,
    Mike

8. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    10-12n arrivals and prep
    12n-2 Judging
    12n-3 art show
    3-5 luncheon and awards.

9. CCns23

CCns23 Karting

May 21, 2005
    Limerick, PA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Hmmm....maybe I'll just stake out a spot across the street and take pics as cars arrive. Haven't been to this show since they had the Mondial as the featured car. Have fun and take lots of pics!!!

10. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    OK, so the weather looks like it'll hold up so, for those of you going up from the C&C area, anyone want to meet up and caravan up? I'll be riding with Joe Z. Dave, Doug, anyone else? Joe and I were thinking of leaving around 9:30ish. Thread on, PM me or call me if you are interested in caravaning up.

11. Radnor

Radnor Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    USA
    I was thinking of leaving around 9:30 as well and heading up 82 as Bob suggested. I will have Garmin as backup. I'd pick up 82 in Greenville off of 52. We could meet at my house - I can make espresso, lattes, crap-ecinno etc.

12. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

I need to be there before 10, so I'll be leaving Villanova at about 9

See you guys there.

Dave

13. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

#63 dm_n_stuff, May 16, 2009
  14. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Uhhhh, how about regular coffee? No foam, no cream, just sugar and hot water that's been exposed to coffee grinds? Sounds good...9:30ish at your place?

15. Radnor

Radnor Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    USA
    yes, regular coffee too....how pedestrian....so is that the plan? is it just you and joe or others too?

16. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

Guys, I will be coming in the Scud. Don't have a ticket but hopefully I can find one there, or beg Doug for one :)

Mike P and I will be doing the Montgomery County caravan. Anyone wish to join us?

17. JasonMiller

JasonMiller F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 16, 2004
    Co Springs/ Texas
    Full Name:
    Jason Miller
    You can have my ticket and dinner if you can find Victor (VVMD), I am down with the flu and couldn't make the drive,, (Victor has my ticket with him) He has a silver 430

18. dm_n_stuff

Lifetime Rossa Owner

#68 dm_n_stuff, May 17, 2009