Real Racing 3 | Page 11 | FerrariChat

Real Racing 3

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Remy Zero, Jun 4, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    Got the FIAT last. Not as hard as I thought. Use the restart hack and you're good to go.

2. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Took me 30 attempts but did manage that one. The trick was to weave violently from side to side all lap long to make the AI cars avoid you.

All the best,
    Andrew.

3. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    It took me quite a while to get this one right. The car handles very weirdly. You push too much and the car slides and takes forever to recover. I finally got this challenge done when i overtook the Ai at Bus Stop Chicane.

The trick is to hold the brakes on and off on and off through the sweeping corners and not to lose too much of speed, as well, not sliding off the track. It's a very tricky 3 laps, you have to ensure that you cannot make any mistakes on ths.

4. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Almost completely updated the f14. Finally some real speed! It's a laugh doing high speed corners at full chat and getting in the rithm for the longest races. Can't really go back to crappy slower cars now.

5. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Tell me about it. My most comfortable car to date is the 919. I've probably only modified the FIAT maybe 30%.

I've completed most of the challenge with ease. I think i only skipped 1 maybe 2.

However, I think EA needs to think outta box for the next round of challenges. Enough of staying in particular speed, no out of track, no collisions, no finish 12th, no skiddings...It;s all getting boring..

6. NeuroBeaker

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Tire wear and pit stops.

All the best,
    Andrew.

7. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Slipstream as well...

8. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    The lack of slipstream is my only real complaint with the game. Indy would be completely different with it.

Only other issue is the size of the game has grown to where it is huge, about 2 Gb of space on the device. Not sure how they would remedy that though.

9. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Without slipstream, it's almost impossible to overtake on that damn circuit. I also think they shouldfix the bug sounds...At Spa, half of the circuit there's no engine sound, just like the Mount as well..

10. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Try changing camera

11. Dakota

Dakota Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2012
    Alvord Texas
    Full Name:
    Dakota Crafton
    #261 Dakota, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I was scrolling through facebook on the Real Racing page and noticed someone with 1500 hours played 100% completion. I commented saying he was lame because I was at 25% with 100 hours. He friended me and we hit it off. He runs a closed facebook group for Real Racing with 400 active members. Pretty cool to say the least, but I definitely do not see myself putting the hours in he has. How do you guys compare?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

12. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    For the sound? My default setting is out of the car, behind.

13. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I try to race at least once a day. With work and study, sometimes even that one race is a challenge. Currently racing at the F1 championships..

14. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Porsche Cayman GT4 is the new challenge i think..

15. Mr. Francesco

Mr. Francesco F1 Rookie

Oct 10, 2010
    Full Name:
    Mr. Francesco
    I'm a little over 50% completion. My realistic goal would be 75% - 80% completion.

16. NeuroBeaker

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    300 hours, 67% completion.

One issue I've been having is that many of the cars require gold to unlock and it's difficult to earn that. So I've been trying to level up experience points in order to afford the cars when they unlock at the initial 20% discount price. So I'm trying to play tactically rather than rush through and complete as much of the game as I can in a linear fashion.

I doubt I'll ever get all the cars. There are some that are simply unaffordable unless you want to spend serious amounts of real money to get the gold and the game keeps expanding anyway. It's a fun diversion here and there.

All the best,
    Andrew.

17. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I'm playing the waiting game of accumulating the golds.

18. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    Missed out the Porsh Cayman GT4 by a whisker!

19. Dakota

Dakota Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2012
    Alvord Texas
    Full Name:
    Dakota Crafton
    I have given up this game.
    I only play multiplayer anymore, and that just sparks madness. I get my rank up so high then I will start in last.
    I slingshot through most of the field only to be brake checked and slammed off the track. This happens 4/5 times. I am not willing to buy a console to play clean races so looks like I can uninstall this.

20. krb686

krb686 Rookie

Feb 21, 2015
    I've been playing RR3 for a year or 2 now, just now saw a forum where I can finally talk about it with people! None of my real life friends play this lol.

If anybody wants to add me, my id is: krb686

Current stats:

Level: 82
    Time: 9d 6h
    Garage: 42m
    $: 48

So I've gotta ask for those of you who are a bit more experienced, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU BEAT THE LAST RACE OF COUPE CLASH??? This is the GT500/Camaro race on th speedway. No joke, no other race in the game has given me such trouble. I am at 99% completion, have attempted this easily 50 - 100 times, and it seems as though it's just nearly impossible. I do remember coming within 100 yards once, but pigs must have been flying that day.

21. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I recall using the Camaro for this. Let me get back home, have a try and adice further on this.

22. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    I used the Camaro. I just did it again since I hadn't played in a while. It's got 24 of 26 upgrades. I passed everyone by the second turn of the first lap. Pass low, put two wheels on the apron and don't hit anyone. I don't brake for any corner, just let the car slow by scrubbing the tires through the turn. I won by 2200 yeards and lapped two cars, it's actually pretty easy. Just make sure you're upgraded.

23. racerx3317

racerx3317 F1 Veteran

Oct 17, 2004
    New York, NY
    Full Name:
    Luis
    I couldn't get the damned race where you had to win by 750 yards or whatever it was. It was really irritating.

24. Remy Zero

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    I can't recall which was this one. But some of the challenges were really stupid, like racing backwards on Silverstone.

25. jlm348

jlm348 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Scottsdale + LA
    Full Name:
    Jean-Louis
    I love this game but am getting frustrated as well. I can't move on to 24hrs Lemans because I don't have enough coins, so like others I am racing a couple of races a day in the last race of the classic Ferrari challenge to get enough coins to buy other cars to progress. I have $5 mil that I can not spend on anything. I wish they would offer 1000 coins for $9.99, or let you trade in racing money for coins. So far I haven't spent $1 yet on the game and refuse to spend $99 for the 1019 coins, which is what I need to get to LeMans. Who knows what I need from there. I've played for 500+ hours and completed 83% but I'm afraid this may soon be the end of the road for me.