Rear bumper removal | FerrariChat

Rear bumper removal

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by zipperkarting, Oct 20, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zipperkarting

zipperkarting Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2014
    Jersey & France
    Full Name:
    paul troalic
    Hi,
    Making another post and hoping I might get some replies (2 other posts failed to get any response!).
    Just finished removing the rear grill and complete rear bumper as I plan to install another exhaust system. Also removed the inner wheel liner/protectors to clean and gain access to the engine bay.
    The left hand side was fine just a tad muddy so just cleaned the liners with soap and water and coated with back to black.
    However the right hand liners had quite a lot of oil residue on the top side and further investigation revealed some further oil residue on the chassis and area surrounding what I assume is the F1 gearchange module (?) - I’m guessing this is what it is as there is an oil filler as part of the assembly.
    Does anyone know if this is normal or something I should be worried about?
    Any help would be gratefully received.

2. Viperjoe

Viperjoe F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

I suggest that you post your message in the appropriate model specific area.

3. zipperkarting

zipperkarting Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2014
    Jersey & France
    Full Name:
    paul troalic
    Thanks for a great response.
    I’ve also put it in 360/430 as I assumed it had posted there but the site seems to jump around.