Reassurnace needed - 360 in pozzi blue with crema leather | FerrariChat

Reassurnace needed - 360 in pozzi blue with crema leather

Discussion in 'Texas' started by SKOOPS_UK, Feb 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SKOOPS_UK

SKOOPS_UK Karting

Feb 6, 2004
    Picking up my first ever fezza, a 360 this August. Gone for Pozzi blue with crema interior, matching stitching and challenge front grille. Agonised forever over colour. It will look good wont it? Its always been my dream car, dont want to blow it on the colour buit thats unlikely given the beautiful shape. Still if anyone thinks it going to ruin the lines etc , please speak now, its not too late. I think im just a bit paranoid cos deep down i know its the right colour combo for me. Always thought it would be red, but when push came to shove, went on instinct.
    Any comments welcome.

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    the crema leather is a bit of work to keep clean, but you shouldn't have ANY regrets on that combo, imo. i bet it'll be stunning.

doody.

3. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    The lines show up more the lighter the color... and the more metallic the color. Between the two colors you mention, the lines will show about the same. (Red is brighter, but its a very flat color... not metallic at all.)

That color combo will look great. To further your comfort, I am sure you can find a pic of a Pozzi blue 360 with tan interior in the archives here.

4. rkrenek

rkrenek Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob
    From what I can tell, the crema interior seems to be fairly uncommon. I've got it in my 348 and really like it. However, it does take a little work to keep it clean.
    I bet the color combination you've chosen will be very nice.

5. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    Buy it, it sounds beautiful.