Recall on all 458 | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Recall on all 458

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Superquant, Aug 31, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. psp1000

psp1000 Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2010
    ya mount on dash or just place it at the glass top on the engine, or just the bonet..should look cool ...or just place near the rims and take a pic, that should look alright too :)

2. SoftwareDrone

SoftwareDrone F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 19, 2004
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I had dropped by my local Ferrari dealer to purchase some windshield wiper blades for my 360, and saw a 458 on a lift with the rear tires removed. Nothing looked wrong, I couldn't figure out what they would be doing. Now I know...
    :)

3. First

First Rookie

Feb 14, 2010
    Though they are recalling all 458s, does anyone know which particular chassis number range is it most affected? And is it region related such as LHD only or has any RHD being affected already?

Earliest 458 exampls as been mentioned, how early? As in production date? Feb? March?

4. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    It is every 458 produced up until the summer factory shutdown according to various sources. The factory was reworking any cars that hadn't been despatched to dealers by the time the "fix" was initiated with the recall campaign.