Reckless driving | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Reckless driving

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by vvvmd, Mar 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 1975gt4don

1975gt4don Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Peoples Rep of CA
    Full Name:
    Smog Exempt
    run the idiot over and put him out of his misery. He is one jealous stupid F.

2. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    No I don't think it's jealousy. Because he runs out when soccer moms go by doing 30mph. with their minivans. The guy is a nut case. He is not sane every one knows.

3. mwarrior

mwarrior Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2004
    Ontario and Texas
    Full Name:
    Gagan P
    Ouch, that sucks. Hopefully your buddy's fighting the ticket. He's got all of you as witnesses saying theres no way he was speeding. However, a judge MAY say "90 or 70, still speeding". Get to court and just say "he was not going 90mph" but dont say how fast he WAS going :)

4. mwarrior

mwarrior Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 18, 2004
    Ontario and Texas
    Full Name:
    Gagan P
    Kind of reminds me of a story I heard of a guy somewhere in Texas... he had a radar gun, but thats not all. Crown vic, equipped with strobes, and I believe a siren and lights up top too, or at least a dash light anyway.
    In other words he had everything to resemble an unmarked cop car, and was actually pulling people over and giving them warnings. The only thing he DIDNT have was the "Exempt" plates that are on all cop cars. Eventually I believe he did get busted, but just an example of a guy with nothing better to do.

Gagan

5. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    I wish he acted like a cop so they can bust him. Instead this guy is a jackass, doesn't act like a cop he just runs and yells slow DOWNNNNNNN.

6. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    #31 360CS, Mar 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here in the Uk you always get the other users trying to get you to squeeze the gas and show them what you got....Its a Funny old world>>> Enjoy the Drive
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    Get the neighborhood kids to place "For Sale" signs in his yard at 2 AM.

8. madturk

madturk Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    Williston, ND
    Full Name:
    Seyhan Kilincci
    I might get the kids to put a dumba$$ sigh there. That would be better I think. LOL