Red or Blue 360 Modena 6 spd. | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Red or Blue 360 Modena 6 spd.

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by Tim1137, Dec 18, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby

But about the same percentage as people order manual Corvette C7's today. Chevy estimates the total number ordered will be about 25% manual. So, it's safe to assume the number of people wanting manual 360's will be pretty much around the same percentage.

It does make it harder to find but it doesn't mean there are 10 people looking for each manual car.

2. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Still looking

3. dantm

dantm Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    YYZ, BOS, SFO
    Full Name:
    Dan B.
    Hey Tim, I know you've been looking for a while based on your posts. Sadly I think the car you're looking for at the price you want does not exist ...yet... I'd check back next winter, a year from now, when prices will have dropped another 10k on average.

4. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    I am looking at a yellow one for low 60's right now actually, fully serviced. Unsure if I will buy it, but its right in line with what I am looking for, except not the exact color. I don't mind the yellow though.

5. okiedude

okiedude Formula 3

Jul 11, 2011
    Remulak
    Full Name:
    Blake
    Is it the one at R&R Motors? I just spotted that the other day.

6. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Yes that one. I've been talking to him for a while now on it, I'll probobly make a decision on it today.

7. okiedude

okiedude Formula 3

Jul 11, 2011
    Remulak
    Full Name:
    Blake
    Good luck! Hope it pans out.

8. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Thanks,

working out transportation now. If all goes well I should have it in a couple weeks.

In the mean time.. If anyone has a blue or red 6 spd. they want to show me first, I have not closed this deal yet!

9. Fort Worth 360

Fort Worth 360 Formula Junior

Jan 3, 2008
    Fort worth Texas
    You still should consider my 03' it is a great car

10. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    *Still looking*

Yellow one did not work out. I went to see it in person, not quite what I was expecting... Very rough

11. Treviso

Treviso Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2012
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    In that price range, very rough is what you can expect. You will get what you pay for. Pay a little more, get a little more...

By the way, enclosed trailer shipping will not be $2k. You can expect to pay around $1K (maybe a little more or less), so keep that in mind.
    You are much better off paying a little more going in on a well sorted car than buying one that will cost you a bundle to sort out...these cars get expensive really quick!

At any rate, best of luck finding your 360 6MT!

12. ferrari#7

ferrari#7 Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2008
    What kind of issues did the yellow one have? Yellow with challenge grill looks good.

13. L.I. Adam

L.I. Adam Formula Junior

Feb 13, 2013
    east norwich, Long I
    I agree with the thought process that when it comes to these cars spend alittle more and get a clean car, miles matter less than full documentation, complete service records.. Dont pe pennywise and pouind foolish!! It can come up and bite you in the A#$ as repairs on these cars can be very expensive... regular servicing is costly enough to keep up with although these cars are pretty much bullit proof !!

Good luck with your search and Happy new year

14. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Whole car was repainted over. It was clearly noticeable on every panel. orange peel, runs on the edges and scoop areas etc, poor masking job, overspray on the inside of the door areas... Plus scratches and big paint blemishes elsewhere. That is why I didn't buy it. If it wasn't for that I would have bought it. That car does not have a challenge grill either. the grill is just painted flat black.

The good news was the interior was damn near mint for the mileage!

15. BMWManiac

BMWManiac Karting

Apr 22, 2007
    Aberdeen, MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Wow, that's horrible! I just looked at the pics, and the rear "challenge" painted grill is so deceiving!

16. okiedude

okiedude Formula 3

Jul 11, 2011
    Remulak
    Full Name:
    Blake
    Now we know why that one hasn't been snatched up. Thanks for the disclosure.

17. BMWManiac

BMWManiac Karting

Apr 22, 2007
    Aberdeen, MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Yeah, that just continues to baffle me....they have another yellow one and I bet it has the same painted rear

18. Tim1137

Tim1137 Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2011
    Providence - Boston
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Its the same car, "shown" a different way with wheels for a different price. There is only 1 car there.

19. okiedude

okiedude Formula 3

Jul 11, 2011
    Remulak
    Full Name:
    Blake
    Bait and Switch, except there is no switch-LOL!

20. VS70

VS70 Rookie

Jan 4, 2014
    usa