Redline Motorsports...Ferrari and Porsche shop in Tempe | FerrariChat

Redline Motorsports...Ferrari and Porsche shop in Tempe

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Robert@Redline, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Robert@Redline

Dec 20, 2006
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Robert Boreham
    I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about me and my shop. I have worked on Porsche motorcars for 17 years, 7 years for Ferrari. I am factory trained from Porsche. I worked with Porsche Motorsport for 6 years. I started with Ferrari at Scottsdale Ferrari working on the Challenge team. We as a team supported 5 drivers. I was in charge of Buddy Stubbs 360 Challenge. I opened my shop in 2004. 80% of our business is Porsche, the rest is Ferrari and other exotics. We also offer service for BMW, Mercedes and Audi. We also support five Porsche Cup cars and several purpose built race cars. Our services range from minor services to full custom build.

I mostly specialize on the newer Ferrari's but have worked on the older ones as well. My customers range from a 246 GT to the new 599 GTB. As a matter of fact, I will be performing a major service tomorrow on a 355 with clutch replacement. I can provide customer testimony upon request. My shop is very small and simple. It is clean and well organized. My work is second to none. Your Ferrari will be cared for as if it was my own and finally, my prices are extremely competitive.

If you have any questions, please call me at any time...day or night. Please visit our website at www.redlinewins.com.

Thank you,

Robert Boreham
    480-966-3336 shop
    480-540-3012 cell

2. AronAZ

AronAZ Karting

Jul 13, 2004
    Tucson, AZ
    I want to give a bump to Robert@Redline. I visited Redline Motorsports today with a friend as part of my F355 shopping process. Robert was a wealth of information and took time to time to answer all the questions I could muster. My visit was priceless. He gave us a quick tour of the shop, which was full of lots of great toys. It was easy to tell he is respected by his clients by the cars and the work he was doing. I found the shop clean and well sorted, and Robert was honest and straightforward.

It really gave me the confidence I needed armed with all the great info.

A thousand thanks to Robert for taking so much time with a annoying newbie like me (even when he didn't feel well). When my car needs work, I'm heading for Redline.

Thanks again Robert!

3. Robert@Redline

Dec 20, 2006
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Robert Boreham
    Thanks for the kind words man!

Thanks again,
    Robert

4. FandLcars

FandLcars F1 Rookie

Aug 6, 2006
    Tempe, Az
    Full Name:
    Rick Schumm
    I'm always hoping to hear of more sources for quality work (and help, including here on forum!). Best of luck with your business!!

Rick

5. Robert@Redline

Dec 20, 2006
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Robert Boreham

Thanks!

Robert

6. Jajja

Jajja Rookie

May 2, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Robert,

look foward to talking to you more. I sent you an email becuase i am on the look out for a good shop to be the car's second home. glad i found this forum and look forward to hearing from you.

joe

7. Robert@Redline

Dec 20, 2006
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Robert Boreham
    Joe,

It was good to talk to you.

Robert

8. zstyle

zstyle Formula Junior

Jun 28, 2007
    Fountain Hills
    Full Name:
    Jon
    are you located behind EVOMS or next to them? Also just curious if you worked with andy falbo with buddy 360 challenge.

Jon

9. Robert@Redline

Dec 20, 2006
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Robert Boreham
    I am located just behind EVO Motorsports.

I was the a-tech for Buddy's 360 when he was running with the Scottsdale Ferrari Challenge Team. Buddy has a Harley Davidson dealership...he used his dealer plate and drove his 360 Challenge on the street for about a year before selling it! Andy was on our team, he drove the trucks and worked on the cars...great guy.

10. FandLcars

FandLcars F1 Rookie

Aug 6, 2006
    Tempe, Az
    Full Name:
    Rick Schumm
    Not nice to hijack Redline's thread and post recommendations for a competitor :confused:

11. daericks

daericks Karting

May 11, 2007
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Dan Erickson
    I pulled my message. I thought this was an regarding a question about Falbo. My bad.

12. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

actually, posting a solicitation for business here as a non subscribed user or non sponsor is a TOU violation, unless Rob gives his specific ok.

Locking this thread.

DM