Repetitive Seatbelt Warning on 612 | FerrariChat

Repetitive Seatbelt Warning on 612

Discussion in '612/599' started by Arashgha, Oct 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arashgha

Arashgha Rookie

May 5, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Arash G
    Hi Everyone,

I'm back with yet another weird fault. This time I keep getting a repetitive seatbelt warning on 2007 612 with 34,000KM which would only come if you're not wearing your seatbelt. But just before the warning comes a sudden "Parking Sensor" image comes on the instrument cluster. This is as if one pressed the parking sensor switch briefly and switched off straight away. Not speed dependent, not temperature related. The screen very briefly changes to that of parking sensor's should the driver be wearing their belt and if not is accompanied by the seatbelt reminder beep.

- I have disconnected the battery for a night and had it reconnected to no avail
    - I have replaced the battery hoping it's a tired battery and no results

I've attached a picture which illustrates what's shown just before the beep comes. The parking sensor screen is very brief, disappears in a blink of an eye. Comes back randomly.

Really hoping someone can shed some light on this as to where one must start to look at. Thanks heaps.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Arashgha

Arashgha Rookie

May 5, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Arash G
    Hello again guys,

Would be great to hear your thoughts. Really looking forward to it. Thanks.

3. 360Marnix

360Marnix Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2017
    Holland
    Are all the parking sensors mounted correctly, are the connections ok and are the sensors all clean?

4. Arashgha

Arashgha Rookie

May 5, 2015
    Dubai
    Full Name:
    Arash G
    Hi,

Thank you so much for the reply. Yes all sensors are clean, all mounted properly. The car has never had an accident nor has anyone performed any type of work round the sensors.