Replica Campagnolo Wheels for Jarama | FerrariChat

Replica Campagnolo Wheels for Jarama

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by kmeighannj, Oct 13, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kmeighannj

kmeighannj Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 21, 2006
    Bedminster, NJ
    Full Name:
    Kirk M
    Folks — this probably has been asked, but I can’t find anything here. I have a 1971 Jarama that has been mechanically restored, but now I am going to focus on the cosmetics. I will have the car painted, and I’m considering restoring the wheels, but not sure about that yet. I have read about the concern of failure of the original magnesium Campagnolo wheels (Miura style). I want to be able to drive the car without concern and go on long multi-day rallies. Where do I find the best new replica Campagnolo wheels? What should I be expecting in terms of cost for them? Do they look exactly like the originals? Anyone have a picture? I will save the originals for showing the car (if I ever do that). Actually, also, if I want to restore the original wheels, who is the best for doing that? Thanks.

Kirk

2. islerodreaming

islerodreaming Formula 3

Aug 11, 2007
    Full Name:
    John - a proud Australian man
    If you strike out on the Eurospares etc avenue, Mike Curtis Racing in California made a set for Steve Strope for a hot rod project. No idea of cost.