Repro amber rear lenses for 308/328/Mondial/etc | FerrariChat

Repro amber rear lenses for 308/328/Mondial/etc

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by mr308, Oct 28, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr308

mr308 Karting

Aug 3, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Alex C
    Has anyone purchased or seen the new reproduction rear amber lenses for 308/328/Mondials/etc.

Are the ones being sold by Ferrari, superformance and trutlands the same?

I am considering buying a set but don’t want dodgy repro's, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. James in Denver

James in Denver Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Centennial Colorado
    Full Name:
    James in Denver
    I installed the FRONT amber lens from TRutlands this evening and they look and fit PERFECT! I dunno about the rears.

I need a rear RED lens, so I might buy a repro rear red from them but I didnt know they had repros for the rear. TRutlands had (has?) a full set of rear lights (both sides AMBER and RED) that is supposed to be OEM for $795 on Ebay.

James in Denver

3. mr308

mr308 Karting

Aug 3, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Alex C
    Im fairly sure that the red rears are genuine Ferrari ones, but i have been told the amber ones are remanufactured so i am a little sceptical on the quality.

Thanks for your feedback for the front lenses, ill be getting a set of those too.

4. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    I did and you can see them in my resto thread, They're great actually.

5. 8339

8339 Karting

Oct 17, 2006
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Richard
    I have a pair of early 308 amber rear lenses for sale, I just haven't put them on ebay yet. These are for a fiberglass 308, the lenses are solid amber as the back light lights were mounted in the rear bumper. They are replacements, however they were going on 308 for concours purposes. If you are interested email at [email protected]