Request for an eyes-on in Chicago (Deerfield - 60015) | FerrariChat

Request for an eyes-on in Chicago (Deerfield - 60015)

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by F355GTB6Speed, Jun 3, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F355GTB6Speed

F355GTB6Speed Karting

May 22, 2014
    Carlsbad, CA
    Full Name:
    Christos
    My apologies for the previous - very confusing thread - somehow an older message was copied

There is a car in Chicago (Deerfield - 60015) and I was wondering if someone from this forum is living close by and wouldn't mind driving by and checking the car out. Many months back I spent $1500 in flying ticket and hotels to go to Texas and check out a car that was heavily misrepresented by the dealer and I don't want this to happen again. Right after the Texas experience I went ahead any got a Gallardo (which I really like) but I still have a soft spot for F355s and there is a car that fits my description and my budget. Since Murphy's law rules my universe the car that I'm interested is at the other end of the US. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out by check out the car and giving me an unbiased opinion.

Thanks,
    Christos

2. SCKOMS

SCKOMS F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 21, 2011
    Lake County, IL
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Sent you an email. I live in the suburb next door to Deerfield. Let me know how I can help.

3. F355GTB6Speed

F355GTB6Speed Karting

May 22, 2014
    Carlsbad, CA
    Full Name:
    Christos
    Thank you so much for letting me know, your email had stuck in my spam folder!

4. ChicagoFerrari

ChicagoFerrari Karting

Dec 19, 2013
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Looks like your covered but if I can also help let me know.

5. howl

howl Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2011
    Chicago/Boca
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I am available as well. Also, if you want a ppl from a dealer, LFSC is in the next town. I also have the name of a good indie.