Reventon thread | Page 82 | FerrariChat

Reventon thread

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by SefacHotRodder, Aug 12, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #2026 laudaman, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
    Issac you would be amazed if you drove through Beverly Hills. Seeing as that every car in our state of Michigan has plates, it will make you laugh. Almost every single exotic drives around with either no plates at all, or dealer plates(ex. Lamborghini of Beverly Hills) The funny thing is that the 5 times I've been to Beverly Hills, it seems like more regular cars drive around without them too. You never see that here in Michigan. You have to go there to understand. Awesome picture of "The Sultan's" Reventon :)

The Reventon Jason posted has been seen all over SoCal sporting no plates at all. There are photos everywhere on the web of it driving around on PCH or Wilshire with no plates. Its not a garage queen or dealer car, as it gets driven quite often. In the thousands of photos I've taken in my 5 trips to Beverly Hills, I can count on one or two hands the number of exotics with true license plates. And awesome shot you posted Jason, you never cease to amaze :)

Chris

2. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    Sorry, but there are a few things that I don't do.

I made a comment, and both you and that drone went into "attack mode" rather than simply answer the question, or explain the circumstance. If you want to play it that way, be my guest. Or, not.

Again, refer to mercedesebenz55amg's post as a prime example of a courteous, and cordial reply.

Respect is a two way street.

3. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    Both Brian and myself answered the question repeatedly. It was you who insisted that the car was being photographed on display, and Brian and myself, two people familiar with the circumstances associated with this vehicle, explained that it was not a display vehicle. What part of THIS REVENTON HAS BEEN SEEING DRIVING ALL OVER SOCAL AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IT BELONGS TO SAUDI ROYALTY do you not understand? Your stubbornness parallels that of a five year old and I'm not sure what your problem is but this high & mighty act is getting kind of old. Respect is earned, not given, and your hard-headedness and inability to admit your wrong warrants you a minimal amount in my books.

4. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    #2029 nthfinity, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138576966&postcount=2008

Tell me, why did you change your general responce tone from cordial to C*nty? Where did I earn your disrespect?

Where did I earn this disrespect. Again, it appears the art of reading, or talking is lost. I did nothing to deserve such a condescending ******* response. With your attitude, at this point; I see no reason why I'd ever go out of my way to help you, or speedracer. Something that can be clearly seen that I do for fellow fchatters for years.

Get over myself? My hard head? If somebody believes I'm wrong here, tell me.

So far, people have gone out of their way to tell me I did nothing to "deserve" your response, nor Jason's.

Back on topic... time for some more Reventon!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    #2030 Speedracer38, Apr 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
    Please.... you really need to get over yourself. I have gone to great lengths to help many others but why boast about it? Are you looking for a pat on the back? Just because you may have helped others doesn't make you in anyway right in this thread so why even bring that up? You started by questioning the Reventon I saw and assumed it was a display vehicle. When others posted with knowledge about the car stated it didn't have a license plate you couldn't accept that and continued to question the car with a "high and mighty, know it all" attitude. Just accept the fact that it drives around without plates. Don't you have bigger things to worry about or do you get off on starting arguments? Next time I'll reconsider whether or not I'll share my photos on here.

6. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    Unless you plan on paying off my student loans, I don't see how Isaac from Michigan can help Cameron from Vancouver. Not to mention someone that goes out of his way to mention that he helps out others clearly has ulterior motives behind his actions. Let me guess, you're the kind of person that donates money to charity but makes sure to do so under your full name rather than 'Anonymous'...

I'm done with this thread. I can find all the Reventon pictures I need on Google Images. And Brian, please continue to post your wonderful pictures. I'm sure 99.99% of the members here appreciate them and don't doubt their authenticity.

7. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    Perhaps it is time to grow up, Brian. That is the only explanation I see why the two of you inexplicably lashed out with totally uncalled for, and unnecessary posts. Only a child would see such a reason to do what you two have done in this thread.

8. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Who's Brian?

9. Mr Aryan

Mr Aryan Karting

Sep 23, 2008
    Bahrain
    Full Name:
    Mr Aryan
  10. BlueBiturbo

BlueBiturbo F1 Rookie

May 19, 2004
    Jakarta
    Full Name:
    TS
  11. agup48

agup48 Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 15, 2006
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    AG
    More Reventon? :eek:

12. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    +1

13. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    still a BIG BIG fan of the Reventon, that is one bada$$ looking ride! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

14. scud

scud F1 World Champ

Oct 2, 2004
    #2039 scud, Apr 19, 2009
  15. laudaman

laudaman Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Just in time Scud ;):D

Chris

16. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    I'm not angry at all. It's interesting how you get all stirred up for a car driving around with no plates. That's the owners choice and who are you to say what he should or shouldn't do. Unless your a police officer that has something wrong with it I would just stop talking about it. You must really be bothered by it to go far enough and look at the California laws. I'm seriously happy you don't post in the southern california spotters thread because a large majority of cars drive without plates. I think your rant would be short lived. Also who is Brian??

17. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    Somehow, I thought I saw somebody respond to you as "Brian" my mistake :) Other response via pm

18. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    Sorry Jason, I referred to you as Brian by accident. Don't know why...

19. kongman

kongman F1 Rookie

Aug 30, 2006
    brisvegas south
    Full Name:
    mr p
    #2044 kongman, Apr 20, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
    **** i live in Australia and even i know that most of the exotics in Beverly hills and surrounding area have no plates or the plate with the (insert car logo) symbol on them

everyone else 1

nthfinity 0

P.s they anserwed twice about the car tell you it was a daily driver..........so stop being a ******bag

20. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    Can you guys drop it already? There is no e-reputation cookies being handed out.

He's a Saudi prince... highly doubt he gives a hoot about US car-plate laws.
    he's not harming anyone, so why complain?

Had the done the top speed run on US soil, I'd see it being a greater issue than not having properly plated a car...

21. SefacHotRodder

SefacHotRodder F1 World Champ

Dec 20, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    #2046 SefacHotRodder, Apr 21, 2009
  22. poleposition

poleposition Karting

Dec 10, 2003
    #2047 poleposition, Apr 21, 2009