Revology Cars/ new 1960s Mustangs... | FerrariChat

Revology Cars/ new 1960s Mustangs...

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by 09Scuderia, Mar 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 09Scuderia

09Scuderia Formula 3

Nov 20, 2011
    USA
    Full Name:
    Max
    Hey,

Had the opportunity to see and drive a freshly created 1960s Mustang GT350 built by Revology. Basically, they are to Mustangs as Singer is to old 911s. Epic car overall. NOT a hot rod. It was true to the original car in all the best ways. It drove like a new car..stopped, steered, accelerated like a new car. Build quality was first rate with only a few minor issues that they were aware of. All modern everything under the all new body. Worth a look if you have around $200k to spend on a toy that could be used daily. They are officially licensed by Ford so these are real new old Mustangs. They also have a license to make these into Shelbys if you would prefer. The Shelby tax is around +20k. We are going to order one...(maybe cancel the Zr1 order)

CK7684 likes this.
  2. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Just looked at their website. The cars do look impressive.

3. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    While I have not driven one i have seen one or two in person and they look like a very nice restomod version of the early mustang ..... but they are expensive ....
    I am curious to see how it works out for them

4. 356racing

356racing Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Paradise Valley, AZ
    I wouldn't mind having one of the 2+2 fastbacks. I already have a Panoz built 67 fastback but it doesn't have that low key stock look or back seats.