RHD 812 for sale | FerrariChat

RHD 812 for sale

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by Wheels1, Aug 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
  2. seawise

seawise Karting

Feb 29, 2016
    Sussex, UK
    combien ?

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    #3 greyboxer, Aug 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Well lets guess from £ 260 list plus £ 60 extras and then a little something for the dealer - shall we call it a nice round £ 400 ?

There was a guy on PH yesterday claiming he'd been offered fifty over for his spot

4. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Customer car, sold it without driving it.

5. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    A good guess Jimmie, but its a bit more than that.

6. MelbourneCarl

MelbourneCarl Rookie

Dec 23, 2017
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Carl
    Yeah, surely a customer car given the odd spec. The daytona seats look good but beige on tan is a bit meh, and why would you order a cuoio steering wheel? Looks wrong now and will look even worse with a few years' use.

Seen a couple customer cars down here in Australia too so RHD production must finally be ramping up.

7. richigga

richigga Rookie

Sep 27, 2017
    Full Name:
    MC
    Poorly specced... Carbon interior but no led steering wheel, no side sheild(I do like the cleaner look on the side, but if u want to sell the car its probably better to have it then not). I wonder how long it would take to sell this car...

8. 635CSI

635CSI F1 Rookie

Jun 26, 2013
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Graham
    Can't see anything wrong with the Cuioio interior, except maybe the steering wheel.
    Odd not to Spec LEDs and Shields though if you were thinking of re-sale.

I guess though somebody in the UK will want an 812 RIGHT NOW. After all, there is a month or so left of the "posing around Knightsbridge at 20 mph" season. Shame it's not purple.

nads, deltona and Gullwing like this.
  9. AshAP

AshAP Karting

Apr 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Ash
    Not in the market for an 812 but I really like the interior shown above. For some reason I dislike the look of carbon fibre so although I know the LED steering wheel is desireable for resale I prefer the look of leather.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

10. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
  11. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    Theory:
    You can still order an 812, so, unless you happen to find that spec (or any other for sale) to be to your exact (or very close) desire, just order what you want, and since that car's spec is pretty unique, it could be sitting for a while...

12. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    You may be able to order one in the UK [ maybe] but will you get it, that’s the question?
    Up to the end of last year, only 50 customer cars had been delivered in the UK, they have been coming in a trickle and most dealers are way behind on their expected quotas. My dealer had less than half the number of 812's they were told they were going to get last year.

13. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    Hmm, is that because they are going somewhere else or is the factory simply not making as many for some reason?

14. Gullwing

Gullwing Karting

Aug 30, 2016
    I was offered a build slot about a month ago for one but declined it. I still prefer the F12 after driving the 812.

Solid State likes this.
  15. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    Ferrari Edinburgh have just listed one with 1000 miles for £370k.
    Assuming that is list £110k of extras is good going.

16. montpellier

montpellier Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2009
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Many 812 spec out at 330 to 350 it seems.

17. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    Thought I'd done well getting mine to 300.Nothing else I wanted.
    Story I heard was that dealers had to get 52k euro of extras for early delivery cars.
    All sounds poverty spec in comparison !

deltona, of2worlds and montpellier like this.
  18. montpellier

montpellier Formula Junior

Aug 27, 2009
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Paul
    As long as you have what you want that is all that matters. I think 60k euro options is the target for any car for the dealers. My bill was somewhat higher as TM. the price of life (ouch) and that is with no carbon ! What is UK list today ? 260 k ? I have seen one list at 390 not even TM.

19. Scraggy

Scraggy Formula 3

Apr 2, 2012
    England
    Full Name:
    Scraggy
    I didn’t go mad and was 350k, delivered last July

of2worlds likes this.
  20. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    if you go non standard paint and leather plus all technology I can understand this.
    I allowed my grandson to spec high powered stereo but passed on things like passenger display.
    Genuinely did not want anything else on the option list.
    Must boast to my wife that I am very stingy in my car spending when she moans next !!!

21. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    In a months time who knows what the retail price will be, if they slap on import duties after Brexit.

ajr550 likes this.
  22. seawise

seawise Karting

Feb 29, 2016
    Sussex, UK
    mine was £307k and relatively poverty spec - standard paint, upgraded wheels, bit of interior carbon, lift, passenger display, cameras, shields, just the stuff that should come as standard really....I did order race seats and it turned up with standard Daytona ones which was a bit of a surprise, but that's Ferrari for you! couldn't face waiting for another one to be built and delivery in July, and as it turns out for me the Daytona seats suit it's intended use. loving the car, proper monster.

23. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    So seems like Edinburgh car has gone already.
    Lancaster have just listed one at £374k.
    HR Owen car I never saw listed.
    Curious if these are all list price.

24. ajr550

ajr550 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2014
    UK and Caribbean
    Full Name:
    Andrew Roberts
    260K is list in UK.I didn't want carbon on mine (was speccing a Pista at the same time and overloaded on carbon with that !).
    I did Atelier and did 3 or 4 non standard items (steering wheel, carpets etc).Also did upgraded seats, wheels,stereo and everything dealer thought essential.Crept over £300k.
    I am sure that with carbon £350k is easy to get to but if £370k is list for these cars they must have every option box ticked !

25. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Andrew
    Just checked the spec of the Lancaster car on Ferrari used approved , the car looks to list around £325-£330,000.
    Standard paint but lots of carbon.