Rick....... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Rick.......

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Huskerbill, Oct 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Nice going for a first post. How about taking it easy and fill in your profile as a first step?

2. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I am amazed you know how to use a computer!!!!

Hey, you should fill out your profile. Here, I will help you out so you can cut and paste it right in......

In the "Ferraris Owned" Section - "None"

And in the "Other Cars Owned" section - "83 Camaro, '84 Cutlass Supreme, '90 Dodge Caravan"

It's like they say, you can't spell "c&*ksucker" without C-U.

Good luck tomorrow...... ;-)

3. Rickenbach

Rickenbach F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2005
    West
    Full Name:
    Rickenhoser
    Hey Bill, I just noticed you are in Madison, not Chicago. May be a case of mistaken identity. I have an ex-husker buddy named Bill who lives in Chicago and owns a 328. Are you Bill M. , old LB for the pink shirts in the 80's? Either way I look for my boys to put an ass whippin on lil' red tomorrow;).
    Oops, I just looked at your picture in your profile, not the same guy. Sorry about that!
    p.s. thanks for the help with my profile.

4. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill

Yeah, in Madison....

But I go where the action is... :) And it has not been in our section lately...And there are some good guys here....

Yeah, should be an interesting game tomorrow. I am not very confident, but the way the Big 12 has gone, you never know WHAT is going to happen. I mean, ISU beat you guys (or was it KSU) and we beat both of them. So who knows??

I can tell you I will be glad when Klatt is gone.......