ROAD AMERICA EVENTS 2006!!!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

ROAD AMERICA EVENTS 2006!!!!

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by Huskerbill, Nov 7, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NSX 3.0

NSX 3.0 Rookie

Oct 17, 2005
    Neenah,Wi
    Full Name:
    Steven
    I also can't wait until they open again and meet some of you guys...did you see the Champ Cars are coming back in Sept. Bill Sean said your trying to organize a car show of some sort this summer what's that all about?

2. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Agreed, I've been going for many years, always an enjoyable time. I suppose I'll have to bring the 365 this summer, how 'bout that Kip?

3. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill

Yes. A charity event. If you want to call me about it, I would love to chat. Would love to have you guys there. I will be reaching out to a few magazines of your type (The "Modified Magazines" of the world) to see about covering it. I also have reached out to a charity I have in mind. I have a REALLY cool idea I would like to implement.

Also going to go for corporate sponsorships, tv/radio/newspaper coverage, etc. Might see about getting a radio station to broadcast from there.

I already have a location (they will provide an entire parking lot and people to cordone off the area with ropes, cones, etc., "security" (same people providing the cones), a dj, and a bunch of people that are already saying they are "in". Sean said he could probably round up a bunch of NSXs. I would love to have you guys there with your modded NSXs. Especially wouldn't mind seeing a few of those widebody NSXs in person!! Sean says they are sick. And his car is probably the coolest NSXs I have ever seen. So if HE is saying your cars are nice, I would have to guess they are!!

I must say, I am digging that Fortune bodykit for the NSX. Kind of looks Ferrari F50 like to me..... I like!!

Give me a call....

(608)219-7396

4. NSX 3.0

NSX 3.0 Rookie

Oct 17, 2005
    Neenah,Wi
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Bill,
    I will give you a call. Funny you should ask about Widebody's. My friend just bought this 91 NSX in Madison two months ago actually in Middleton. He is starting a full conversion over the winter so it should be ready in spring. Where in Madtown are you having the show? I'm pretty familiar with Madison I lived there for five years in 81-86 long time ago but still get there quite often. Here is the link for his project.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60872

5. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    In Middleton. Quaker Steak and Lube. Cool place. They have a drive-in/meet every Sunday (my deal will be on a Saturday) where you get to park your car in a special coned-off section of their parking lot right outside the outdoor patio and you get to check out other cars AND get 10% off your meal...

Maybe your buddy wouldn't mind me coming by sometime this winter to check out his car and see what he is doing with it?? I could really use a car fix right now!! I would bring the Ferrari over if the snowsalt would get off the roads!!! Maybe it will warm up to 50 and rain for a day to wash the salt off. Then it will clear up and the temps will raise up into the 60s.... Wishful thinking on my part!!!

I just bought my intake and am about to search the net for some silicone hoses in RED. Would look pretty cool..... I am going to try to get this thing opened up as much as a 328 can open up and breathe.

6. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Wow....

Your buddy's car is going to look sick!!!

Very nice custom work. That guy has some real patience!!! More than I have.....

7. TBell

TBell Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Appleton WI
    Full Name:
    Tom Bell
    Yep, he is my next door neighbor. I sold him the kit. It is insane, and he is very anal about his things, so it should turn out pristine. I also am interested in the Madison show. We have 2 widebody NSX's, and 4 black NSX's that we could bring down. We also have a real Ferrari GTO, a real Cobra, and a C6 Z06, (<----same owner) and a Carrera GT as well, that might be able to come.

8. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Awesome. We will have to talk. Would love to have you guys!!

I had a couple of nice conversations on Friday with the charity. They are VERY interested and are starting to look into the details to find out how we can make it happen.

If we can get 30 NSXs I would be a happy camper. Would think that would be very cool.......and possible!! Maybe some Chicago guys too?? I know you guys have a pretty good network of owners......

By the way, I think Sean was telling me about you. He was telling me about a guy who can get nice kits from the Fox Valley. I am sure it was you...

9. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    Speaking of NSX's...Anyone know anything about a widebodied silver NSX, always was parked in front of some pool hall near halsted..... I have a pic I could post later...really cool

10. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    Yep thats the one....I remember it had california plates on it. I've got a cool b&w pic of it. I like it

11. NSX 3.0

NSX 3.0 Rookie

Oct 17, 2005
    Neenah,Wi
    Full Name:
    Steven
    #62 NSX 3.0, Dec 12, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. NSX 3.0

NSX 3.0 Rookie

Oct 17, 2005
    Neenah,Wi
    Full Name:
    Steven
  13. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    #64 KTG, Dec 12, 2005
  14. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Wow...

Gina and Carla from the Chicago section should get together and go driving sometime. That would be crazy seeing TWO females in sweet cars going flying by!!

15. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    #66 KTG, Dec 16, 2005
    My parents went to the Osthoff earlier this month(perdy).....It would be cool if they did some rally events at RA! Course it might wreck the track.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Cool pic. Looks beautiful.............except for the snow, ice, frigid temperatures, and blustery winds!!!!!!h

17. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    :D :D :D :D

18. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    Im from Minnesota....It looks warm to me!

19. TBell

TBell Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Appleton WI
    Full Name:
    Tom Bell
  20. DMC

DMC Formula 3

Nov 15, 2002
    WI/IL
    Full Name:
    Dean
    I'll probably be there for the BRIC, will be there for ChampCars for sure. Would love to meet up with you guys.

Bill, let me know if you want any Corvettes at your car show, I might be able to round up a couple.