Road to Inde Motorsports Ranch | FerrariChat

Road to Inde Motorsports Ranch

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by garak, Aug 30, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. garak

garak Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2010
    Florida/Arizona
    Hi guys,

I was thinking about going to a track event at Inde Motorsports Ranch this weekend. However, several years ago I went out there and the road to the track was absolutely atrocious. It was paved, but I felt like it was shaking the car to bits.

Has anyone been there recently? How is the road to the track? How rough is it?

Thanks in advance,
    Brian

2. humriv

humriv Karting

Feb 4, 2014
    Desert Hills AZ
    That's my home town! Willcox AZ lol. I'll do a recon on Thursday or Friday since I'll be there and report back.

3. zstyle

zstyle Formula Junior

Jun 28, 2007
    Fountain Hills
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Recently did a 24hr lemons event in the spring time and road has not changed.

They were doing road work closer to highway where it was all dirt (Taylor Rd.)

4. garak

garak Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2010
    Florida/Arizona
    Thanks for the info. That is a shame.

5. humriv

humriv Karting

Feb 4, 2014
    Desert Hills AZ
    Yup! Airport road is still the same broken down road until you get to the black top the track put down.

6. garak

garak Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2010
    Florida/Arizona
    Ugh. Thanks for the info. I won't be bringing my 458 out there anytime soon then. I'm not sure how they expect to grow their membership when guys like me won't make the drive because of that road.

7. humriv

humriv Karting

Feb 4, 2014
    Desert Hills AZ
    Yeah, they would have to put up the money to fix that road. The town does not bring in enough revenue to make that happen.

8. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    From what I understand a lot of members ship their cars and fly in, landing on the main straight that doubles as a runway.