ROBB Report Enzo Scan | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ROBB Report Enzo Scan

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Titanboy_24, Jan 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    ]Hey Benedict, can you post the full size picture of your Avatar.

I'm computer challenged but Kenny Herman can do it. He took the original shot.

Ben

2. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

It's up to you whether you'd like me to post it or not-- it is his personal garage and he generally doesn't have pictures published of it besides that super exotic calendar shoot that he did-- but its definetly something everyone has to see.

3. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    The avatar one is okay. It's already up here anyway but just in a miniscule version and the only person in it is me (although no one will be looking at me anyway) LOL. Where can I see the calendar shoot, I never saw that.

Ben

4. Diablo

Diablo Formula Junior

Just ask your uncle or cousins for a copy.
    The calander publisher gave him a few copies.

It was last years I believe and it had a picture of his garage on the front.

5. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    I don't have a scanner but he did a huge shoot with all of his cars at his house, AWESOME PICTURES! Once I get home I'll scan the pictures for you..

6. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    WOW!!! That Zonda is AMAZING!! Again you are very very very lucky to be able to see these cars:p!!

7. adesalos

adesalos Karting

Mar 19, 2003
    Texas
    Isn't it a ML F1 racing version in the back?
    What other car your uncle has in this garage? Impressive indeed...

8. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Ok, i'm officially jealous... Benedict, that's you in the picture...? Maybe i'll start a Benedict Fan Club; who's in...?

Also, is Mr. Ciaola into Porsche at all...? Any chance that there's a 962 in that garage somewhere...? i didn't see any mentioned in the article... If he's not into Porsche, i'd be interested to hear why...

9. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Yes, that is me. As for Porsches I don't remember seeing any that particular night but then again I was blinded by exotic machines everywhere I looked! I may have tripped over one on my way to the Zonda :)

10. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    I didn't see any classic cars there besides the 246 Dino-- the second oldest would probably be the 512bbi.. He doesn't have any Porsches at all but I know he's had a GT2 in the past and is currently waiting for the Carrera GT. He could very well have a 962 but it wasn't in his garage new years (or in any pictures that I've ever seen of it...).

11. mccprivate

mccprivate Karting

Jan 15, 2004
    Benedict:

I have not seen the collection, but why 3 Enzo Ferraris? Is your uncle interested in any of the older Ferrari autos like the 250 GT Californias, 250 LMs, P4s or 250 Testa Rossas?

Each collector finds their special interests. Some like newer cars and some like the old. I've seen some who have over 100 Hemi 426 muscle cars in their collections. Some buy only a single 250 GTO. Every collection is different and I respect people's interests - it represents a part of their personality. It is only money! At least it is an asset he can enjoy. Much better than a monthly statement from Goldman Sachs or Merrill Lynch.

What was your favorite car?

Brett

12. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL...! Yeah, the Zonda's an amazing car...

13. dankone

dankone Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    West Nyack
    When my father called me to tell me that Benny was somewhat featured in the Robb Report, I could only imagine that his Enzo(s) would be involved.

I have known Benny ever since I got involved in the FCA quite a few years ago, and consider him to be a truely genuine and outstanding individual. Hell, it was his convincing that made my father somewhat impulsively purchase an F40.....

Benny is always happy to take anyone out for rides in his cars, mostly on the track so he can show you what it is truely all about. One of the best rides he has given me was in his F40 LM up at Watkins Glen a few years ago. After that, I had a small glimpse of what astronauts must feel when their shuttle 1st takes off.

The article was well written and puts Benny onto paper to the best of the authors ability. But I do believe that he left out a few cars in Benny's collection......

14. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Can anyone shed that light...? i'm interested in the whole Porsche angle... i've heard a lot about Benny Ciaola and if he doesn't own any Porsches, i'd be fascinated to find out why...

15. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Thats a nice garage. It looks more like a museum. I've actually seen benny w/his F50 at WWoC. first and only time ive seen one not in a dealership.