Robert Moses Breakfast Club | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Robert Moses Breakfast Club

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Ed P., Feb 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Looks like we're going to have a nice turnout for this. Sam, I hope you can make it , if not I'll fax you a copy of the minutes for your review... lol. Gregory... you've been quiet, are you going to make it? Andy is still MIA also. ANd what about "the artist formerly known as 'DES'"? Carbon, think about how many posts you can add to the Spotter's Thread!! :)

2. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I plan on being there...finally!

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL... Do you remember a young guy in his 20s, sitting in the passenger seat of a blue/green Corolla, sitting next to you at a light (corner of Jericho & Larkfield), beeping and waving a few months ago...? :)

If so, that was me... :D

4. Trinacria

Trinacria Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2002
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Baldassare Guzzo
    Ed & Dave

9:00 - 9:30 is great. We will be waiting.

5. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Hey Ed, is that what time most of the F-Chatter's are planning to congregate? How long do you guys anticipate staying for. Will there still be a good crowd around 11am/12pm?
    We'd appreciate thoughts on timing since we are trying to coordinate a trip from NYC and want to make sure we catch up with the rest of you.

Thanks.

6. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, Ed... When are you folks getting together...? i've been spending a lot of time at the Wellington Chateau in Jersey... In fact, i'm in Jersey right now... Gus & Josie will be here tomorrow; gonna try and celebrate Bruce's wife's birthday, somehow... i'd love to get together with the Long Island crew... Someone pretend they like me and include me in one of these get-togethers in the near future... :D

7. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    There is no rush tomorrow. I know that I can hang out for a while and the others are usually the same. This is a very popular place during the warmer months. I've been there when the place is packed with many cars and I've also been when there are just a few. You can never really predict if there is going to be a "good crowd", but with the forecast being what it is, I would say that it is likely. Look forward to meeting you.. Ed

8. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    We try and do this on most sundays. Tomorrow will be the first for this year. Next time I'll send you a PM with a more formal invitation. :) Please wish Mrs. Wellington a happy birthday from the Long Island crew!!

9. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    OK, we'll see you guys between 10 - 11am. Look forward to catching up.

10. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Hey Carbon, are you in for ROE 4/24?

11. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Possibly; i have no idea what my schedule will be like then; if i'm around, you can count me in... :)

Ed, i'm gonna go let her know right now...

12. tuttebenne

tuttebenne F1 Rookie

Mar 26, 2003
    Bay Shore, NY
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Ed,

Thanks for pm'ing me. I've got a pretty good case of cabin fever so count me in tomorrow morning.

I'm looking forward to seeing the F-Chat gang again.

Andy

13. Prugna 328

Prugna 328 Formula 3

Sep 10, 2003
    L.I.N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Gregory
    Good seeing everybody again. Saw some great stuff today, didn't we? The Lambo was so cool. Loved the color. The BB was also great! Post some pictures guys! Talk soon. Greg.

14. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Great seeing everybody as well. Turnout was fantastic (both in general, and for F-Car owners). Put faces to a bunch of names, which is great. I've got a bunch of pictures that I will upload shortly. We've got to to do this again, once my little racer arrives. :D

15. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    sounds like a great turnout. wished that i could have joined you guys today.

16. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    #41 ghost, Feb 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Got a little bit of time to down-size the pics and hide the plates. Wanted to say a special thank you to John Gimbel for his tremendous hospitality -- it was a pleasure hangin' out with you John! The gorgeous 512BBi that you see is his. Additional thanks to Ed and John Li for coordinating this. It was fun meeting everybody. Let's do this again guys!!

Vik.

John's 512BBi:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    #42 ghost, Feb 29, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  18. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
  19. Ed P.

Ed P. Formula 3

Dec 28, 2002
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    No Longer
    Vik, It was also very nice meeting you and your friend John. That is a beautiful car he has. Thanks for posting the pics.... the driving shots are cool. Where did the yellow testarosa come from? I didn't see it there.
    This was certainly a good start to the 2004 season. I think many were surprised by the turnout and overall variety of cars that attend this meet. It sure was nice to be out there again. Hopefully next time you'll be there in your 355B.

Ed

20. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    hehe, i have been several times in that facility altough last time it was rather empty.

21. notoboy

notoboy F1 Rookie

Jul 8, 2003
    NYC
    Full Name:
    David
    It was great seeing everyone yesterday. I could not believe how many cars showed up - it was fantastic! Thought I'd post a couple pictures, including the Miura SV.
    David

22. dwhite

dwhite F1 Rookie

No question, absolutely the best turnout to date. Excellent assortment of Fcars and other exotic. Muria was was the highlight for me, I just never see them on the road, ever. Especially an SV. Thanks for putting up the picture David.

Of course, John's Boxer was magnificent. Look forward seeing all the new folks agian soon and hopefully to adding some driving to the mix.