Roma after market carbon options | FerrariChat

Roma after market carbon options

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Adam Greenberg, Jun 14, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adam Greenberg

Adam Greenberg Formula Junior
    Miami 2018

May 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    Adam Greenberg
    I searched the forums but didn’t see any posts covering after market carbon fiber options for a roma. I was able to get myself into a 22 rosso corsa roma, someone else ordered and dropped. Using it as a DD since driving my F8 in Miami is living playing paperboy with even dumber game characters. Very happy with the car thus far but it was built with no exterior carbon options and I’m really wanting to liven the exterior up with the front and rear diffusers and side skirts. Any suggestions on an after market brand and where to procure ? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Dsald

Dsald Karting

Mar 12, 2022
    Full Name:
    Chris Johnson
    I think I saw an ad for this at Miller Motor Cars.

It sounds tacky saying this, but you could probably wrap them in a carbon fiber wrap.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I bought a used Roma with all those pieces in carbon, and I am pretty worried of the durability of carbon in those spots. Going to put ppf on them, and the rest of the car asap.

3. honda corse

honda corse Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2011
    Vancouver & Whistler
    Full Name:
    mark buchmann