Roma spider | Page 20 | FerrariChat

Roma spider

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by Gianfranco341, Sep 17, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrea65

Andrea65 Rookie

Dec 4, 2022
    Eastern Europe
    Full Name:
    Andrea
    ...for Roma this is special paint out of standard colours, and price is about double, at least in Europe.

2. Andrea65

Andrea65 Rookie

Dec 4, 2022
    Eastern Europe
    Full Name:
    Andrea
    24600 euro (tva included) I paied. Bordeaux leather is gourgeous, I love it, but not on my taste for red paint cars, but this is personal...
    Should be same colour in picture I'm sending, maybe. Fantastic.
    It is from few days ago, Roma Spider presentation event in the country I live. At the dinner I was at the table with some guys, one of them told me he had some 911 in the past, last one model 2017 till one year ago. Then switched to Roma, using as real daily driver car (20k km in 1 year).
    He said definetly Roma is on another level comparing to Porsche...jfyi.
    Enjoy the car!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Joe M

Joe M Karting

If you're worried about denim rub, cuoio works. I do like the traditional beige offset with the red exterior but I won't wear denim in the car for that reason. I currently have the Coupe and am ordering the Spider. Although the sweetest in my opinion of current 911 models, you won't miss the GTS at all.

sunnybutmild likes this.
  4. sunnybutmild

sunnybutmild Rookie

Oct 21, 2023
    Good to hear on both fronts. I just put down the deposit on the Roma Spider about a month ago, so probably lots of time to enjoy the 911. Knowing me, I'll be ready for a change by then in any event.

Joe M likes this.
  5. sunnybutmild

sunnybutmild Rookie

Oct 21, 2023
    It looks like a lot of options are already selected in the configurator. Are those confirmed to be standard at this point?

6. Joe M

Joe M Karting

Your dealership can provide you with a price list which shows what's standard and the price of options. Any selections on the website configurator are typically options except where you see Standard indicated such as certain paint colors.

vcappp likes this.