Rosso Corsa vs Rosso Scuderia | FerrariChat

Rosso Corsa vs Rosso Scuderia

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Rmbp, Dec 6, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rmbp

Rmbp Rookie

Sep 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Hello people! Long-time owner (Singapore, then UK, and now Hong Kong) and long-time lurker on this forum, where I have benefited immensely from the interesting discussions and insightful posts by fellow Ferraristi over the years.

It seems like many people are still caught in two minds between the two most popular "Ferrari Reds", Rosso Corsa and Rosso Scuderia. Much has been said about the pros and cons of each, but nothing beats a straight-up head-to-head eh? I've taken some photos of my Rosso Corsa F12 and my friend's Rosso Scuderia 458 for your viewing pleasure. Photos straight out of the camera (save for cropping and redacting license plates). Enjoy!

2. Spezia

Spezia Karting

Dec 15, 2019
    Full Name:
    John Weires
    They both look great. Scuderia a little lighter and brighter from what I can tell. Maybe slightly more orange in it.

3. 96redLT4

96redLT4 Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2009
    California
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Great pictures. Really highlights the difference. Scuderia looks more pink/orange. Corsa looks better here, maybe just cause its on a V12:).