458 - ROUND 2: Anyone familiar with this car or dealer? | FerrariChat

458 ROUND 2: Anyone familiar with this car or dealer?

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by SCKOMS, Oct 31, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SCKOMS

SCKOMS F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 21, 2011
    Lake County, IL
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    #1 SCKOMS, Oct 31, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    Let's try this again......different car, different dealer.

Funny/entertaining comments are fine, but also please try to answer the questions with regard to the dealer and car. I know one F-Chatter had an absolutely abysmal experience with this dealer. I'm hoping that is an isolated incident.

Greetings all. I'm thinking about upgrading from a 430 Spider to a 458 Spider.

https://sanantonio.ferraridealers.com/en_us/search-used-ferrari/2014/ferrari/458_italia/2014_ferrari_458_italia-ferrari_of_san_antonio-ZFF68NHA7E0200198

I really like cars with unique colors, but I do wish it had all the CF goodies.

What does Scuro look like in person? It doesn't seem to be a navy blue...more blue-grey?

Is anyone familiar with this car, perhaps a prior owner?

Also, any feedback on this dealership?

Thanks in advance........Spiro

2. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    That's a great spec, blue scuro is a nice color. I've considered titanio with that interior for me GTS.

SCKOMS likes this.
  3. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Oh and I bought a car from San Antonio a few years ago and the transaction was ok. It took a while to get delivered but the car was perfect.

SCKOMS likes this.
  4. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Blu Scuro is almost black. Much darker than navy blue. Very cool colour in the right settings. Goes great against Crema.

Nice configuration. Hate the wheels though. Would look awesome with either gold wheels or diamond cut wheels. Those just look completely off.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

SCKOMS likes this.
  5. DefunctNeurons

DefunctNeurons Formula Junior

May 15, 2018
    Alpharetta, GA
    Full Name:
    Trevor
    The racing seats are more important than the carbon fiber trim. That’s easy to add (relatively) but the seats are not!!! I like that interior color. Very cool.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

SCKOMS likes this.