360 - Ruined 360 headlight... | FerrariChat

360 Ruined 360 headlight...

Discussion in '360/430' started by russomanno, May 18, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. russomanno

russomanno Karting

Dec 16, 2011
    So, after 6 years of my 2002 360 headlights driving me crazy because of how dirty they were on the inside with dust and water marks - I decided to try and get in from the park light, what a terrible f$&%*ing idea!!! The paint was fragile from being so hot under the light that it flaked off.... so now I have a massive chunk of red paint missing and pretty much makes the car undrivable on how ugly it is... I thought the car drove me crazy before, but now this puts me over the edge. Being in Canada it’s hard to find good resources to get things like this fixed, but now I have to take my headlights out and have them pulled apart and that part touched up, and then get them out back together. Any suggestions??
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. mello

mello F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 12, 2013
    CA Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Steve
    There's no alternatives. You already know what needs to be done. Best of luck.

3. brookliner7

brookliner7 Formula Junior

May 5, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Hans
    Problem of removing them and taking them apart to try and touch it up is color matching red paint that is that old. probably would have to paint the whole headlight, then you would have to probably paint the passenger side as well to match.

4. Mel Spillman

Mel Spillman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2012
    Sugar Land, Tx
    You might want to contact Steve Egyed at Ferrari of Houston. He has done my headlights and I would highly recommend him. 1 281 723 7093