For Sale - S-Line exhaust for Ferrari 360 | FerrariChat

For Sale S-Line exhaust for Ferrari 360

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by timwu12, Apr 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    This system originally started as a second hand F430 exhaust which I sent back to S-Line to be modified on their jig to fit my 360.

The only thing S-Line had to do to make it fit was to cut the tail pipes connecting to the main exhaust body a little shorter and that was it.

With that said, while it was there, I did pay to convert the v-band flange used to connect the above 2 pipes to their new offering, the spherical joint, that allows for minuscule adjustments in all directions to dial in the fit. This was a surprisingly expensive add on but felt it was worth it in terms of fit and ease of adjusting after a heat cycle.

This particular system’s tail pipe also has the slanted inside pipes that are functional versus the original design where the inside pipe sat perpendicular to the exhaust flow and for the really early designs, was purely cosmetic and non-functional.

As you can imagine, this system sounds phenomenal, especially at high RPMS. There really isn’t another system that sounds like this but even though I love it, my wife hates it. She won’t even sit in the car anymore; the last time we went out, she put on her Bose noise canceling headphones because she thought it was too loud and obnoxious!

So, as the saying about a happy wife goes...., I’m selling this system and putting my CS system back on.

Looking to get $3500 shipped for the system with all the modifications done to it. I realize that’s almost the cost of it brand new ($3550) but with this system, you don’t have to wait for the lead time to have Teague build you a new one or pay the additional shipping costs and this system is in excellent condition.

This exhaust system’s still on the car but if a buyer is interested, I’ll pull it off immediately.

**Also just to note, I didn’t know it at the time and this was confirmed by Teague after I asked him about it but this system is designed and meant to be run without the tailpipe bumper screens installed in the bumper. The tips are much larger than stock and are spaced farther out than the stock system. If you want to keep the bumper screen, you’ll have to cut the tailpipe a few inches shorter and it’ll work. This is a very easy task to do since the tail pipe has many slip joint pieces connected by band clamps and you could measure and dremel off what you don’t need should you wish to run with that look.

**The heat shield in the pic below is not included and not for sale but you can purchase one from S-Line.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

RedNeck and Mel Spillman like this.
  2. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    550nitis and f355spider like this.
  3. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Nice exhaust!

4. zooby21

zooby21 Rookie

Jun 19, 2013
    Sacramento CA
    Full Name:
    Zooby
    any sound clips of when the exhaust was on your car?

5. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    No, that's one thing I forgot to do before taking it off the car.

6. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Open to offers!

7. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    $3400 shipped now

8. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    $3300 obo

9. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Still available if anyone's interested

10. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Had a deal fall through, now $3200 obo

11. yangstein

yangstein Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Brian
  12. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
  13. Jaymac

Jaymac Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 18, 2020
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Jeremy McCurdy
    Tim,
    This is interesting to me, but any exhaust purchase is a tough one to justify without sound clips. I know it’s a hard sell, but what are the chances you’d be willing to swap it back on to take some videos under different starting, idling and driving conditions, then go back to the CS?
    not sure if your a DIY guy, or if that would require $ and 2 trips to the shop.

14. patina

patina Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2005
    Lake Norman, NC
    Unreasonable request imo!

There are sound clips on YouTube. It’s loud.

15. patina

patina Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2005
    Lake Norman, NC
    All very similar. At least as close as you will get without pro audio recording/playback equipment etc.

16. Jaymac

Jaymac Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 18, 2020
    New Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Jeremy McCurdy
    So, Patina, since you seem to have firsthand knowledge, are those clips you posted in fact the same exhaust setup being offered for sale?

And honestly, for a system that’s been for sale for almost 7 months, maybe a soundclip of the actual system in question would be a valuable selling tool?

But what do I know?

17. patina

patina Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2005
    Lake Norman, NC
    Do you know what is involved in swapping an exhaust on a 360? It’s a fairly involved undertaking.

And yes, I would argue that the clips I posted are going to be virtually indistinguishable from clips Tim would post to the average Joe using average audio equipment.

18. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2014
    TX
    Sorry, I won't be swapping exhausts back on for a video but I attached some more links below. Like what Patina said, it's loud!

These are from Randy who's doing the 360 to CS conversion. I had the same exhaust setup (aftermarket headers, high flow 200 cell cats, S-Line exhaust)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Gt3BvBHHZOk

and this is prob what you want to hear:

19. DiabloTerr

DiabloTerr Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2010
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Terrance Findley
    Did it sell?

20. timwu12

timwu12 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed