Saleen s7's in Canada | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Saleen s7's in Canada

Discussion in 'Canada' started by car_freak55, Jan 4, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    I have a picture of a red 360 spider with manitoba plates, so there is at least 1 other good car there.

2. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    are there any S7 owners in Canada at all...???...oops should have read the whole thraed my bad...just want to see one so bad in mtl...

3. car_freak55

car_freak55 Karting
    BANNED

Dec 12, 2005
    Ajax, Canada
    Full Name:
    Smitty
    #28 car_freak55, Jan 12, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    o, i guess there r a few (very few from wat ive heard) nice cars in winnipeg...here i found this pic on lamborghini club of canada site. The espada is for sale in winnipeg, the murcie i dont think is...srry but no espada pic. Titan, can u post that pic plz?Kerbie, u got ne pics of nice cars there?

1972 Espada SII
    s/n 7888, engine #40290, very good original cond. for sale $45,000cda. Maintoba, Canada. Contact Alan Livesey (519) 733-4311 or email

2003 LAMBORGHINI Murcielago
    Chassis #3LA00638
    Engine #

This second owner car presently resides in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. kerbie

kerbie Formula Junior

Jul 2, 2004
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Kevin Carbotte
    you're actually quite wrong about that. There isnt many exotics, but there are more hot rods per capita in Winnipeg than anywhere else in Canada. We may not be able to drive them much, but Winnipegers sure love thier cars.

Winnipeg has a few nice cars. the Asper family (RIP Izzy Asper, only billionaire from winnipeg) owns Canwest global, but the Panoz is not theres. They do however have several high end cars. They have a Shelby Series one and a DB7 for sure.
    There is a couple F355s, i've ridden in an Fchat members 328.
    The murci is owned by Andrew Rempler (i think thats his name. hes 29, owns a internet pharmacie) he also has viper, jag sedan and a bentley arnage.
    There is a Lamborghini Jalpa as well. Saw it this summer.
    Rumour has it that an F430 landed here last summer, but i have yet to see it.
    there was a 360 modena a couple years ago, the owner traded it for a spyder and then again for a C6 vette.
    The owner of Bowflex has a 355GTS. there is for sure one 355F1.
    and recently a black testarossa landed here
    This summer i saw a Yellow Porsche GT3. and a 911 Turbo with some GT3 parts.
    oh yeah and i almost forgot, a White Countach QV.

As for pics, i have a few of Andrews murci, and Wes's 328. but thats about it.
    I'll post them when i get home.

5. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Nope, as I said. The PANOZ IS "there's".

Good to know there are more cars in Winnpeg. My best friend here in Toronto grew up in Manitoba and when he talks to me about his days back at his home its pretty hard to believe there are exotics. Makes me wonder why he left Italy to go there first. But then again he was in a VERY small town.

6. nuck

nuck Rookie

Dec 19, 2005
    Too much winter and bad roads. Half the major cities in the country suffer from chronic frost heaving and potholes. Lots of money in Calgary but you need a Hummer for most of the Alberta streets.

7. kerbie

kerbie Formula Junior

Jul 2, 2004
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Kevin Carbotte
    Hmmm. I guess the guys from the local car board claiming to know the owner are either lieing or not telling us who he is.

It is pretty hard to believe that people have these cars here, but there are a few. If i had the money for a Lambo or Ferrari, i think i would move first.

here is a pic from the day that the car arrived in the city. i didnt take it. the guy that owns the web site its hosted on did.
    http://www.zeon.ca/pics/2004/may21/lamborghini0003.JPG

8. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    damn nice yellow with all black interior....

9. car_freak55

car_freak55 Karting
    BANNED

Dec 12, 2005
    Ajax, Canada
    Full Name:
    Smitty
    That car looks sick...is that the only murcielago in winnipeg?i couldnt c a population of 800,00 ppl only havin like 3 or 4 lamborghini's...r there ne elite exotics there(ie.enzo, f50,f40,s7 etc...)? Also, r there ne dealers there that sell used exotics and order 4 u?

10. car_freak55

car_freak55 Karting
    BANNED

Dec 12, 2005
    Ajax, Canada
    Full Name:
    Smitty
    kerbie, do u have nemore of those panoz pics? lol i really like that car