Salomodrin Loves the Pista?? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Salomodrin Loves the Pista??

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by spyderman, Aug 23, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    Los Angeles celebrity jeweler, I believe he owns the whole Ferrari 'bloodline' collection, original and new Tdf's and many other exotic cars,
    and this - yeah, it's got a F40 V8 (some will hate, but, I think this car is awesome, something Ferrari should have built)

350MH83, Shadowfax and Napoli like this.
  2. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    That’s just an unfair statement. David Lee is a laid back baller. Salamandro is a loud self-absorbed bottom feeder.

350MH83, greg328, Shadowfax and 2 others like this.
  3. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    Nice! Howbout that engine note!

BJK likes this.
  4. Condor Man

Condor Man F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 8, 2006
    Los Angeles
    I totally agree.

2 days ago I watched how David got his Rolex dealership on YouTube and it was an awesome story.

Personally I think he is humble and there is no need to Tall Poppy the dude for being successful.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Shadowfax, BJK and Napoli like this.
  5. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    Had to google that one. o_O I don't recall ever hearing that expression. The more you know. :)
    You from 'down under'?

Condor Man likes this.
  6. Condor Man

Condor Man F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 8, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Yes it is an aussie saying

Very common for people to hate on you when you are successful in Australia

Shadowfax and BJK like this.
  7. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    i have nothing against david - his reviews are rather painful, in my opinion.

Ash Patel likes this.
  8. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Soporific is the word !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    I watch most vids at 1.5 'Playback Speed'. For him, I crank it up to 2. (that's as high as it goes :()

Natkingcolebasket69 likes this.
  10. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

11. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    #36 Shadowfax, Aug 24, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    Doing a search on David Lee and Manny Koshbin, both these guys have put together classy and informative videos befitting the marques being presented. I'm not sure if I would refer to them as ballers tbh. These guys are clearly very successful businessmen with a fine taste and passion for high end automobiles - and definitely not to be compared to this Solumundran dude. That is an insult. They may have their individual quirks - which may annoy some - but they are able to present themselves and articulate their message in a professional manner without looking and talking like foul mouthed self absorbed vermin.

In comparison Solamondrin is just Riff Raff. Someone seriously needs to run him through a drench and give him an oral drench while they are at it for good measure. His foul mouthed self absorbed rantings are an insult to the cars and the community who own these cars. He should give it up and do everyone a favor. Pretty sure even his pathetic hangers-ons would be cringing behind his back too.

Ash Patel, Napoli, greg328 and 2 others like this.
  12. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I've only seen Mr. Salomondrin when he popped up in a Mr JWW video about the 599XX. He didn't strike me as someone who's opinion on my Ferrari would matter very much to me. On the other hand, I like the videos by Lee and Khosbhin. They seem to be self-made gents who are enjoying the good life, driving great cars...T

Napoli and Shadowfax like this.
  13. Napoli

Napoli Formula Junior

Nov 18, 2017
    Full Name:
    NOYB, Ray!
    The term “baller” has several meanings. With regard to Lee, I used it in the most general and positive sense - to convey his high level of involvement, success, wealth, and impact. Look at his Ferrari collection. Passionate baller.

14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Not sure if i would be so kind to dignify solamondrin with a title of Mr - still say someone over there needs to grab this bugger by the scuff of the neck and run him through a drench and give his mouth a good washing out while they're at it. He definitely looks like he hasn't had a tub in long while.

The other two gents are just sharing their incredible collections for those with the same passion but less fortunate. That to me is a valued service to the community.
    This Solumdrum fella is just using cars to show off and get attention and serves zero value to the community imo. Youtubers such as Jww who know how to present themselves and review properly would have had to have taken a shower not long after meeting him I'd say.

Fair enough. Not that familiar with term over this way. Associated it more to overpaid sports stars..

tomc likes this.
  15. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    He painted a CGT purple for crying out loud

Jo Sta7 likes this.
  16. Shadowfax

Shadowfax F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2016
    Australia
    Looks pink to me. Totally classless. He could have come out of the closet in a more dignified manor but instread chose to vandalise the car again for the sake of attention getting. This guy has no limits he will go to get attention. As i said earlier he’s using these cars as props to draw attention to himself as without these cars no one would give him the time of day.

Napoli likes this.
  17. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    The story this guy had with his burnt Senna had as much drama as a soap opera.

He can be... entertaining, but I wouldn't read too much in the opinions of this pendejo, good or bad.

18. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    I think Lee seems like a nice and sober fellow. A bit awkward in front of the camera at times, but fairly normal and relaxed. Just watched a video of him with Jay Leno and the Enzo. That was funny to see those guys stumble and bumble through that review.
    In the middle of an Enzo review "You like sushi Jay?"
    I mean what the hell?:D
    He seems interested in his cars and not bragging.
    He is nothing like that dope smoking clown with the attention span of an ostrich.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

Boomhauer likes this.
  19. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    This guy is probably the biggest hypocrite in Youtube.

20. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    Manny's videos are good if you need to be kept up to date on the most recent botox treatments.

Ash Patel and Jo Sta7 like this.
  21. Condor Man

Condor Man F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 8, 2006
    Los Angeles
    The thing that gets me about this guy is that he drives like my grandma.

What’s the point of having the worlds best Supercars if you don’t know how to get the best out of them.

Yeah sure he can order a Chinsey Brown Pagani and wear it like a handbag, however that’s not what these cars are for.

Jo Sta7 likes this.
  22. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    Well, if you drive like they were meant to, nobody would see you. That is, of course, until the cops have you handcuffed on the side of the road.

23. Kingoye

Kingoye Rookie

Aug 20, 2020
    Full Name:
    Jordan Oyediran
    :):):):):):):)

IloveGT likes this.
  24. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Anything for attention.

25. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    #50 amenasce, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    It's funny how things change. I remember back when i was a teen how i craved for any little video of a ferrari. Id save even a 5 sec video with a sound byte. Now, we have full blown productions with any Ferrari or supercar in the world, and i cant be bothered to watch them. There are very few videos i will watch.

I dont know why. Some of these dudes seem to be genuinely passionate. Even Shmee. But they just sound annoying and sometimes obnoxious. I think the only one i'll watch is Harry Metcalfe or Chris Harris. And even then, i dont go out of my way to search for them..

Ash Patel likes this.