Salvatore Diomante Quattroporte III | FerrariChat

Salvatore Diomante Quattroporte III

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by F456M, Feb 26, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Hi all car guys.

after owning two Quattroporte IIIs, I am always thinking about "the perfect Quattroporte III"....

By looking at the presentation on Enrico's Maserati Pages, I read that "Salvatore Diomante" coach build stretch verions of the QP III. I looked it up on Google, and to my surprice, the Diomante company is still up and running. First I called them, and they did only speak Italian, which I don't... So not easy to get any info.

So when I was driving my 550 Maranello from Monaco to Oslo, I decided to take a de-tour and visit them and they let me in and I managed to explain my interest in the streched versions. Sure America build some big streched Quattroportes, but those are not original Italian cars and don't interest me at all. So the question was how many Salvatore Diomante cars were build...? The answer was somewhat dissappointing, as he told me only two identical cars were build. Both white with white interiors and both sold to Bahrain, Saudi Arabia. So those cars will not be easy to find. I have seen a picture with one of then where it wears a ROYALE badge on the trunk. I raised the matter, and he said that it was not original. This had been somewhat confusing before this visit.

I got the original mini brochure with me and I upload some pictures of that too.

Had a great trip through Italy, Austria, Germany and Sweden.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login