Sam Posey: The Mudge Pond Express | FerrariChat

Sam Posey: The Mudge Pond Express

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Yoric, Jun 2, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    Does anyone have a copy of THE MUDGE POND EXPRESS by Sam Posey they wish to sell or trade for some Ferrari books?
    Thx, Yoric

2. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

I’ve had a copy since new, but inscribed to me and I’d never sell. Sam took some a heat for writing an autobiography at such a young age but it’s a fine book. He reminds me a lot of Phil Hill with his cerebral approach to driving and his interests which extend far beyond cars and racing.

You might try finding a copy at Bookfinder.com

amerikalei, Nembo1777 and 375+ like this.
  3. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    Thank you for your response, I completely understand your reluctance to part with such a unique copy of the book. I'll keep looking and hope that maybe other Fchatters will come up with one that's more expendable.

Jack-the-lad likes this.
  4. Jack-the-lad

Silver Subscribed

You’re welcome and good luck in your search. I looked Bookfinder and there are several copies listed there.

5. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    I'm doing something wrong because the Bookfinder site I found yields not a single copy. Can you send this poor technoklutz a link?

6. Jack-the-lad

Silver Subscribed

Try www.bookfinder.com amazon.com abebooks.com and alibris.com and type the title and author into the appropriate fields and you should see the available books.

7. Yoric

Yoric Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Yoric
    Got it, thank you guys!

Jack-the-lad likes this.