San Antonio Ferrari Breakfast anyone? | Page 13 | FerrariChat

San Antonio Ferrari Breakfast anyone?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Scuderia-San-Antonio, Jul 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    sounds good. maybe we could double up with Austin?

neat photo of the model next next to the car.

aren't there any 308s in SA?

2. Fastviper

Fastviper F1 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Dash
    Even though its in the background that is one nice Viper!

3. Poweredbyme91

Poweredbyme91 Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2004
    Now in San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Hector Silva
    Is that last Red 360 Spider dropped? or is it just me?

4. Scuderia-San-Antonio

Feb 27, 2005
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Wes
    Yep, It's a KW set up like on the 360 supercharged car, and the F430 that I was in at the Flour Power Breakfast.

Looks pretty killer IMO.

Forza Ferrari!

Oh, by the way Mookie plays with Barbies!

5. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Nice pics Mike, i should have taken more, but it was just good talking to the people that were their, everyone has a different story or thing to talk about.

But I sure was looking forward to Captain SuperAmerica and the Novitech 360, maybe next time...

but it was great fun, thanks a lot wes for putting everything together.

Take Care everyone, John, Wes, Mike, Mr. Miami, it was good to meet Mr. Paul.

hah...so random but so mookie...

6. Scuderia-San-Antonio

Feb 27, 2005
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Wes
  7. Scuderia-San-Antonio

Feb 27, 2005
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Wes
    It will be back soon... It seems that there are more hours in the day now ;)

Look hard next time, he'll have his new Barbie strapped into the CS, that's his new girlfriend..."Ooooohhhhh is that da Barbie??"

LOL! He told me he even bought her a pair of panties with a italian flag stripe like his car has. Something about Miami style?? I dunno?

8. Llama

Llama Rookie

May 15, 2004
    Mookie has a new gf, this I gotta see.

9. Scuderia-San-Antonio

Feb 27, 2005
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Wes
    #317 Scuderia-San-Antonio, Jan 27, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ok, I am working on all of the details for next weeks Poker Run. Here's an idea of what I have planned, let me know if it sounds good or bad.

Start in SA, we can meet at about 10am or so, somewhere for a little snack so all of us 348 drivers with no power steering have the strength to make it. We will head out about 11am for a 45 minute or so drive thru the Hill Country.
    I am going to map it out on Saturday, and I am looking for about 100 miles of back roads, nice curves, and some good protected straight aways. Yeah, that's right 100 miles in 45 minutes, you do the math!

Hopefully we will all arrive safely at an undisclosed location for a nice lunch. From that point we can all rally back to SA or you are own you own to spend your Saturday wherever we might end up.

Along the way, we will have a poker run...rules to be disclosed later.

I know Mookie has questions...think about Houston last year Mookie...remember all of the Ferraris on the big boat? LOL

Anyway, hopefully on Sunday I will post up, and have some more details for you.

Let me know who is in, I need to get a count for lunch.

So, fill up that F car with gas, top of the oil, get out the K40, and lets get ready for a run.

Ciao
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    I really, really, really want to attend, but I don't think my car can hang with the Ferraris. I was going to ride in John's Viper, but he now thinks he'll be out of town.
    If someone is willing to let me ride shotgun, I'll pay for gas. :)

11. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    That sounds awesome!...yet, i wish i could really go, it would be fun to be able to take part in this, but my dads going to be held up at work, his corvette got a flat and so it wont be possible for him to get it fix, money isnt easy for my family...

but i hope yall have a great time...if anyone needs a co-pilot to ride along, wes miguel or whoever , ill be more than happy to, my parents would not mind at all...im always stuck in the house doing homework, they tell me to get out more, ...but anyways.....:)

John

12. Back2level9

Back2level9 Karting

Jan 30, 2006
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Timothy Craig Lefkowitz
    Hey guys im new here and i would love to meet with you guys sometime. I don't have a Ferrari or any car at the moment but im trying to pick my portfolio up a little ( seeing how im trying to go for being a professional photographer) and i see this as a great opportunity for me. I just have a couple of questions..

1. Do you guys ( Know ) where you guys meet for lunch or is it just random?
    2. Can you guys handle another photographer around??? lol

13. Scuderia-San-Antonio

Feb 27, 2005
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Wes
    #321 Scuderia-San-Antonio, Feb 1, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  14. Poweredbyme91

Poweredbyme91 Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2004
    Now in San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Hector Silva
    There's an Aldo's on 1604? I never knew that. There's one like 3 blocks away from me off of Fredicksburg.

Anyway, where will ya'll eat lunch at? I was hoping to maybe stop by to see the cars.

15. Back2level9

Back2level9 Karting

Jan 30, 2006
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Timothy Craig Lefkowitz
    Well im coming to take my pictures haha :D

16. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    I think i would be able to swing by around 10, shoulde be fun to see everyone again.

Wes, do you think Captain SuperAmerica will be there? Miss his presence and the car :(...

See Everyone there hopefully!!

Any news out there John??

John

17. Scuderia-San-Antonio

Feb 27, 2005
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Wes
    Sorry, my mistake...it's Aldino's, I guess i am just used to calling in Aldo's. After all, doesn't he own the joint?

Better start calling Joe's...Paesano's...before someone thinks we are going to eat crabs.