Sandra Bullock marries Jessie James | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sandra Bullock marries Jessie James

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by F1Ace, Jul 18, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve R

Steve R F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 15, 2004
    MeSoNeedy, CA
    Full Name:
    TorQ Master
    I've watched the show, I'm quite close to the truth. Some of the people deserved it, but not as bad as he gave it. It's Hollywood, let's not get caught-up in the hype....he's got a bad-boy image to maintain...to contend otherwise is absurd.

2. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    LOL. It converts to a cruise ship? ;)

3. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Yeah, I've seen the cruise w/ Kid Rock where he was getting over his wife. Would I date him? Sure. Big shot TV fabricator of motor vehicles w/ his own show – has talent. But how to take him home Thanksgiving to meet Mom might be a problem w/ all the tattoos. My sister & her hospital CEO hubbie ride BMW bikes. Jessie would be fun.

4. adamr

adamr Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2002
    Chicago
    What the hell. didn't she know Tommy Lee was available?

5. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    Yet another example of why divorce should be a capital crime in this country...

6. Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Karting

Aug 11, 2004
    Elroy, TX
    Yeah, so whatever kids that come to fruition during the early part of the marriage can live in a ****ty household being the middleman between two people that hate each other as much as a black person hates a cop.

Yeah, great idea, bucko.

7. speedy_sam

speedy_sam F1 Veteran

Jul 13, 2004
    TX
    Full Name:
    Sameer
    Maybe he'll fabricate a cool set of bolt-ons for her :)

8. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    Leave them alone.

Would you want people to critic you and your spouse? I doubt it.

(and now, back to my hangover...)

9. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    But, Would he date you?

10. Mario Gonzalez

Mario Gonzalez Formula 3

Apr 13, 2004
    Out of my mind
    who cares. hell she's admitted before that she likes bad boys, well she got one now and with a free altar ego upgrade. I don't think they will last very long, but hay, who knows? I agree, she definitely needs a set of bolt ons. as for JJ, I'd like to kick him in the balls. but he would probably snap me in half.

oh well...

11. F1Ace

F1Ace F1 Rookie

Mar 15, 2004
    Full Name:
    Wes
    I will never be able to watch another one of her movies without now thinking of how she "ended up". Kinda like seeing old footage of Rock Hudson and knowing how he ended up. (No pun intended) I mean, ya think ya know someone and then..........

Wes

12. fstlane88

fstlane88 Rookie

Feb 20, 2004
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Bryan McBoost

Completely agree, he brought himself from his home garage into what he has now, on his own. Granted Discovery finding him was HUGE break for his career. He talks in his latest documentary about how it's gotten to be to much, and the attention he gets is annoying in ways. I also read in a book about him, that he tries to be cool with people he meets b/c it's most likely the only time they'll ever meet him, and he doesn't want them to go away thinking Jesse James is a jerk just b/c they met him on a bad day or at a bad time.

I have a lot of respect for the guy and what he does. Wanting to eventually be an engine builder and chassis fabricator for a living, I'd kill for his welding skills.

Also don't know if you guys know this or not but he has a 360CS that he races, maybe all this hate stems from the fact he painted it flat black....

13. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
    But Karen, Jesse is NOT gay. He like women. I doubt he is into "chicks with dicks"

14. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Meh, another celebrity wedding...blah...

15. Dane

Dane Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 25, 2002
    DILLIGAF?