SATURDAY DRIVE 4-3-04 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

SATURDAY DRIVE 4-3-04

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Spasso, Apr 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Kuzi, you need to cross the border earlier in the morning...or get a Nexus pass. But remember, to use the Nexus lane, ALL occupants must have the pass.

2. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    I took a group up through Highway 9 last year and have done solo runs on a few early weekend mornings. Problem seems to be getting enough people out early (8am or so). :)

Developing a few modified routes in that area would be something to look into.

3. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    My own feeling about highway 9 is that it isn't worth getting onto until Arlington anyway because of the stop lights and congestion through Clearview, Snohomish and Lake Stevens. I avoid that area like the plague.

In between my efforts on the garage I will see about making a run up north after I have plotted a tentative route.

If we had started our run an hour or so earlier on Saturday traffic would have been somewhat lighter. As it was, not bad.

I have no problem with the early part. I am up at 4:20 a.m. every day so hitting the road from my end at 7 or 8 would be no problem.

Missed you on the last one Willis!

DJ

4. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    Yup, It's pretty boring until Arlington. On the way up, I usually take the twisty backroads on the Eastside then connect up to Highway 9. The straight sections on Highway 9 breakup the action a bit (chance to check the gauges, stop for gas, etc.) before the nice, scenic sections up there.

5. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Yeah, sure,............. Kuzi the farmer! BBBAAAAAAAWWWWHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............................:D

6. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL

Depends on what I'm "farming"........LOL!!!

7. albertl

albertl Formula Junior

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    yeah, farming hotties...;-)

8. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Ya think?

9. shelbee

shelbee Guest

Kuzi, I missed your new "buddy" perhaps next time take her again to my driveway to have another bikini shot?? Summer is coming up, perhaps this time with the background of my silver spider??