Saying Hello | FerrariChat

Saying Hello

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Jana, Feb 26, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    Just wanted to say hello to this area of the forum. I've been here for about two years. Took delivery of a 2017 Huracan a little over a week ago and have never owned a car I loved more. Looking forward to chatting with you here!

2. Congratulations! The Huracan is an incredible car. Please post some pictures when you get a chance.

3. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    You will enjoy the car. I have one too. I'm on my 2nd one and I think they are great cars. Congrats.

4. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Hello Jana,

The color ROCkS :D. You picked the best color for a modern Lamborghini. Enjoy.

5. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    #5 Jana, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. BlueBiturbo

BlueBiturbo F1 Rookie

May 19, 2004
    Jakarta
    Full Name:
    TS
    Awesome exterior / interior color combo.
    Enjoy Your new Lambo.

7. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    #7 Alcav5, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
    Curious to know why is it the best car you've ever driven? and was it love from the start because of it's looks or was it deeper?

Thx, enjoy.

8. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    Curb appeal is important to me, but I also own a 360 and a GT-R, so it's not my first exotic. I love the looks and had them find me the car in green because that is my favorite look, but the looks have nothing to do with the drivability.

I tested a Porsche GT3, 458 Italia, McClaren 650S before I bought. For me, the Huracan is the only car that I felt had perfect ergos. Everything about the seat positioning in relation to my arms and reach was perfect. I have a mid back injury so ergos are important. Then there's the engine. It's seamless when shifting gears, whether in automatic or using the paddles. The sound is incredible and the power is linear like a jet taking off. Add all wheel drive and you have an unbeatable combination. For me. IMMV

I should add, I also kart and driving the Huracan is very similar to driving my kart, just a lot more comfortable. :)

9. Andrew R.

Andrew R. Formula Junior

Jun 27, 2005
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Congrats on your new purchase! There are some active lamboclub groups in Texas, so check them out!

10. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
    Congrats! The Huracan is a fantastic car

11. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    Congratulations! Magnificent configuration!

12. V-TWELVE

V-TWELVE Formula 3

Jan 1, 2007
    Vancouver, BC
    Great looking car. Love the seats. The Huracan transitioned to a spyder beautifully.

13. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Beautiful!! Is that a new design for the inserts on the seats? Haven't looked at Huracans in detail but never seen that seat design before.

14. buddyg

buddyg F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 20, 2004
    West Michigan
    Full Name:
    Buddy
    Gorgeous congrats!

15. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    #15 ralfabco, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Stunning.

Enjoy
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. BBoyJmE

BBoyJmE Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Jimmy Nahlous
    Not the biggest fan of Huracans mainly because of the stubby and pinched nose but that is a SWEET car, love the colours and the interior is quite something!

Congratulations!

17. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    I have no idea. This is my first foray into Lamborghinni, so I'm not sure of the previous design. But I do love all the detail in the interior as well as the helpful features, like being able to raise the front end. We have a huge bump to get in our drive and this is the only car that doesn't drag.

18. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    Thanks for the reply. Kind of speaks to a different point of view I have read about these cars, or maybe older Lambos. (cheap parts, difficult to drive/see out of, not quick, not nimble, not comfortable) Glad to read otherwise. Look forward to reading more driving impressions in the future.

19. Jana

Jana F1 Veteran

Mar 4, 2015
    It's Audi engineering, so I have high hopes for reliability. It's as easy to drive as a GT-R, which requires one to only know how to press the gas and turn the steering wheel. My 360 is a lot harder to drive with the single clutch transmission. View is great, but I only drive with the top down, so there's that. It is very quick (0-60 in 2.9) and turning/stopping are fantastic.

Comfort is a highly questionable thing. I find it comfortable enough although I wish it had more leg space as I have long legs. Of all the cars I tested, the Mclaren was the absolute worst to get in and out of. The ride on the Huracan is way smoother than I thought it would be. In fact, I have to watch the dash constantly, because in no time, I'm doing 90 and it feels like 50. For real comfort though, I get in my SUV with the huge cushy seats. :)

20. Adrenalista

Adrenalista Rookie

Mar 19, 2017
    Chicagoland
    Hi Jana!
    Welcome and you have very nice taste! Gorgeous!!! I'm probably slightly biased... my car has the same interior configuration as yours. To answer a question, yours is a new stitch pattern this year and only if the dealer selected some of the more unique options. It's not standard.