Scammed for a lot of money. | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Scammed for a lot of money.

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Fan512bbi, Feb 12, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    From looking at the photos it is to a fellow military man obvious that they are 1), not of a member of the US Military and 2), not a Lieutinet. The uniform looks british or maybe even Australian to me, but it is not anything that we use. Also, it looks like his branch of service is photoshopped out.

Maybe in a few weeks we can post them here. I was worried it was a photo of a US man, but then I could give it to my people to try to find out who it was and warn him!

It is also too bad we can not start sending this guy crap like, "Oh hunny I want to send you some more $$$$$ but I want a picture of you holding a sign with my name on it! That way I know you are mine!" And see what he comes up with!

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    I will release the F-chat hounds as soon as i think it is safe to do so :)

He is still asking for a further 50.000 pounds.

Thanks for all your time mate, i had a feeling it was not a true U.S military uniform.

3. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    #53 Fan512bbi, Feb 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is a copy of an insurance certificate ( obvious forgery) claiming this man had belongings totalling $2.2 million, once Maureen sends the 50.000 pounds the belongings will be forwarded to her.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

I bloody hope not!! :(:(

My heart goes out to Maureen. Extremely sad that people prey on the elderly like this. :(:(

Conmen AND women are everywhere these days and they need to be punished to the full extent of the law!! :mad::mad:

5. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    It is just SAD how much I want to frak with this guy!!! If it were not for the cops being on the case, I would be all over it having fun.

(damn)

6. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    We will have our time mate :)

7. Ducman491

Ducman491 Formula 3

Apr 9, 2004
    Mentor OH
    Full Name:
    Jason
    It would be worth the $50k to me to hire a hitman to hunt this dirtbag down and castrate him.

I feel terrible for Maureen, at least she has a good friend to look out for her like you are. Keep up the good work. I am always amazed at the reach and resourcefulness of the F-chat community.

8. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    :)

Well guys the police have been in touch, they now have enough evidence against this guy, so i am able to release his info :)

9. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    congrats, now go get him!

10. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    I have e-mailed him this afternoon :)

11. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Every month I recieve in the mail an 'official letter' from a location in Nova Scotia. It has an official looking document and a check made out to me usually around $5,000 drawn on Citi Bank stock. It says that I have won a larger amount, usually 6-figures, and all I need to do is send them back $7-10K to pay for taxes, and administrative cost's. The account is a valid one; I called the bank and told them of this scam. But the moment you cash it, it is NSF and then they have your account number at your bank. I figure if they send out 1,000 of these bogus awards, and the return rate is 3-5% as in mailings. Then they have made themselves around $210-500K.
    I would love to find these looser's and let them take a dip in that warm winter water off NS.

12. Fan512bbi

BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    That is a well known scam, reply back with stupid questions, waste as much time of theirs as you can, ask them for a small advance as a sign of trust before you send money to them, i have known this to work before :)